Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize - Mercury Nav Segment

Kurogiri

This whole patch is utter BS. I am stuck cause they worded the dam crap wrong, so ofcourse we all built the item. It told us to do it as soon as possible, so we did it, and game is now busted.

Why the hell release a new major patch on Friday, and have no dam support to fix it until Monday.

Does anyone of the dam mods/devs test before release? Of even work there?

They do not fix this soon, they going to lose a huge player base. I spend $10-20 a month on this, but will spend nothing more if they cannot fix this, or force us all to restart and lose all our progress thus far.

Right htis has happened to me as well but of course one must notice that they have crafted the Negator before the raid mission. Which puts this all as a break in the mission sequence as you were supposed to craft the negator after the raid on the corpus compound for the supplies to craft it. All we have to do is wait and they'll fix it so stop being all up and angry about a mistake on your part as this was built around new players who wouldn't have said resources to begin with.

So lets cool our Tenno heads and figure out as many bugs as we can so these kinds of things woun't plague others in the long run.

Edited by MasterBacon

Sorry dude it is their fault. They said in the wording to build it as soon as possible, so anyone who had the resources did. If they wanted all to do mission first, then they should have made it a resource no one could possibly have. Or here is an idea, and a big one. TEST THE DAM THING FIRST BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT!!!!!!!

It was built for new players to quest on it was obviously built for folks right off the bat thought the lotus may have said to build it as quick as possible It was quite clearly made for new players which obviously won't have a big problem with it. As for ElRyne sorry to hear that the old reflex to build things instantly kinda doomed us on this one.

Also might I add if you were to exit out of foundry the lotus does say you'll need to find the resources to build it.

Edited by MasterBacon

Right htis has happened to me as well but of course one must notice that they have crafted the Negator before the raid mission. Which puts this all as a break in the mission sequence as you were supposed to craft the negator after the raid on the corpus compound for the supplies to craft it. All we have to do is wait and they'll fix it so stop being all up and angry about a mistake on your part as this was built around new players who wouldn't have said resources to begin with.

So lets cool our Tenno heads and figure out as many bugs as we can so these kinds of things woun't plague others in the long run.

Mistake on our part excuse me?

I built the item BEFORE I got briefed for the resource mission.  This is entirely the developer's fault for lack of oversight and the fact that I can't skip it at any point during the prologue is another oversight error which is making this worse.

The reason I did the prologue was for the story. I didn't realize the prologue carried on through tons of missions because there was no warning saying so.  The old tutorial was 1 really short mission, for example.  I'm a high mastery founder and I want to see what DE is doing with the game I helped get off the ground so I have every right to be mad.

Edited by Shineko

I have seen many others with this issue where the quest coordinate for the mercury nav coordinate just vanishes when you get to that mission. I believe this is because you built the thing that removes the device from your warframe before the raid mission in which you obtain the materials. I am currently having this issue and would like to be able to finish the entire quest by receiving the mercury nav coordinate, or by any other means.

Mistake on our part excuse me?

I built the item BEFORE I got briefed for the resource mission.  This is entirely the developer's fault for lack of oversight and the fact that I can't skip the at any point during the prologue is another oversight error which is making this worse.

The reason I did the prologue was for the story. I didn't realize the prologue carried on through tons of missions because there was no warning saying so.  The old tutorial was 1 really short mission, for example.  I'm a high mastery founder and I want to see what DE is doing with the game I helped get off the ground so I have ever right to be mad.

I would say its a fault on everyone you had the choice and you had chosen it and if you were to think in the mindset of someone just starting you'd probably not even have this problem. as for carrying on through lots of missions all you are missing on on right now is story since you are a 'high mastery founder.' You still have access to the full universe so you shouldn't be all to mad as you can play the whole game and wait for a hotfix which is obviously gonna come out quite soon due to how many blokes have done this.

Yup the mission indicator still isnt showing up on the map and ive tried beating vor about 6 times, lots of nav segments, just not mercury's. I made the item before the resource mission and i went ahead and hatched Kubrows while wait for the fix, just in case that has anything to do with the problem.

Edited by ANIGHALATOR

I have seen many others with this issue where the quest coordinate for the mercury nav coordinate just vanishes when you get to that mission. I believe this is because you built the thing that removes the device from your warframe before the raid mission in which you obtain the materials. I am currently having this issue and would like to be able to finish the entire quest by receiving the mercury nav coordinate, or by any other means.

Aye is a sequence break in the mission as they were meant to be built after one does the mission to gather resources to build it.

Right now it's down to waiting for the hotfix to fix these things.

Edited by MasterBacon

this only happens from what i have seen if you build the ascaris retractor thing before doing the resource mission and now im stuck as well getting old dont know what to do plz plz fix this problem asap

The quest marker for this particular section of the quest does not appear, and I can't complete.  I have access to Mercury, though.

It's still broken after this hotfix.  This is a game breaking bug :-(

i got the blueprint for the ascaris negator before doing the Resource Cache misson and  and now I cant fid the nav cord for the Resource Cache misson so I cant prgress in the Vors Prize quest. Thought it got fixxed in 14.0.2 but they didnt..