Vor's Prize - Mercury Nav Segment

Don't know about anybody else but mine seems to be fixed now :D I've got a marker for my next quest and the game seems fine.

Did it actually work, though. I also received a marker for my next quest and my game also seemed fine. But, unlike Swagley, I tried mine. And mine did not work. I clicked into the marker and defeated the grotesquely easy Vor, got a Mercury Nav Marker, and then lost the questline. There is currently no quest marker, and repeatedly murdering the defenseless Vor has no other effect than levelling up a cheesy sword and moving me towards the '10 runs with only a sword equipped' achievement. STILL BROKEN

I'm having a similar problem as well after I defeated Vor.  The main clincher seems to be that I defeated Vor in the questline without the Negator item, and Lotus said that the dongle disintegrated with him.  There's no more quest marker or quest hint, and I've built the Negator and defeated Vor multiple times, but nothing's changed.

I have the same problem. Yesterday i killed vor, and after i couldnt continue the mission. Today i had an update what was 53MB circa, but it didnt help me. So the problem with vor's prize quest is still have. 

Jup, same problem here.

I build the Negator right of the bet, but only claimed it after the resource mission.

The last mission I did was the Nav-Coord for mercury retrieval and now I'm stuck, can't fight Vor, at least not as intended, only as the old assasination...

It says to do the Nav segment mission but it doesn't exist on the navigation section, also after every mission and everytime I log in it does the whole "remove the Acaris" thing and all the dialog comes up, can't do anything until it all finishes.

It says to do the Nav segment mission but it doesn't exist on the navigation section, also after every mission and everytime I log in it does the whole "remove the Acaris" thing and all the dialog comes up, can't do anything until it all finishes.

same thing for me but it stopped when i finished the mission. 

take a look again in your Navigation. there should be an 'X' looking icon with "Vor's Prize" written on it pointing somewhere on Earth I think.

i just finished the quest. last thing you will do is kill Vor on Mercury. then it's done. 

i believe it is fixed by now.

if not, check your foundry to see if you are able to build the removal tool. that might fix it.

otherwise let the animations and Lotus dialogue take it's course.

eventually you will see an illusion of Vor saying "what a waste." and the Quest waypoint should be marked on your Navigation by then. 

btw, all of this occurred for me while i was hanging out in the ship and not in mission. 

Edited by Suprizebuttseks

I have the quest even after killing vor! I did it 3 times already and the quest is still there. I tried restarting a lot to no avail. Everytime I restart or finish anything else, I get removing that thing animation and vor saying what a waste etc...

Edited by Bo00ody