Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Delete A Kubrow From The Stasis Chamber?

.Talia.

This was discussed a while back in a devstream.  They are going to add functionality that lets you remove a kubrow from stasis.  It's been an intended feature for a long time but is most likely low priority (with good reason)

Edited by Joocyfroot

This was discussed a while back in a devstream.  They are going to add functionality that lets you remove a kubrow from stasis.  It's been an intended feature for a long time but is most likely low priority (with good reason)

Why would something like that be low priority? 

It's glaringly inconvenient 

I have 10 puppies as of right now. 1 male and 1 female of each 4 breeds and then a spare male and female. I'd also like to know how you remove the pup's you don't want, though I'm not like in a hurry for these puppies to go anywhere. Too much cuteness. And yes, you can have more than 2.

I have 10 puppies as of right now. 1 male and 1 female of each 4 breeds and then a spare male and female. I'd also like to know how you remove the pup's you don't want, though I'm not like in a hurry for these puppies to go anywhere. Too much cuteness. And yes, you can have more than 2.

Dude... you're running a puppy mill.

I dont know if anyone has tried it but I read somewhere about letting the DNA/health degrade to zero. Most probably it will stall at 10% like the way you dont really die in survival missions if you run out of air. (5 health)

I dont know if anyone has tried it but I read somewhere about letting the DNA/health degrade to zero. Most probably it will stall at 10% like the way you dont really die in survival missions if you run out of air. (5 health)

As the post right above yours mentions, even if it is actually possible to basically starve the poor thing to death, it'll take days - considering it degrades at a rate of about 20% per day, its health presumably won't even start going below base values until after the fifth day, which means you're looking at waiting a week and a half.

Needless to say, plenty of people will probably have issues with that method for one reason or another. First, it's not particularly practical since it means you're locked out of anything doge-related for about ten days. Second, there's the moral/emotional/squick factor that people might take issue with.

Anyhoo, we desperately need a reasonable avenue to get rid of unwanted mutts and with something resembling a reasonable turnaround, particularly if breeding's going to get off the ground as the developers apparently intended; by definition, a big part of selective breeding is that animals with traits you don't want simply don't get selected and are removed from the pool for animals with the traits you do want.

• 2 weeks later...