Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt And Loki

hugodsl

Question

So with all theese bugs and annoying stuff happening recently in game I wasn't able to clarify a simple doubt yet, maybe some of you guys can enghliten me. Volt is now one of starter frames, he replaced loki. So where can we find volt parts and bluperints? Are they still only available at dojo or did he switched places with loki on that too ? Because that would make sense, at least in my opinion.

10 answers to this question

Hmmm... so if you were a starting player and wanted to make a wise decision for frame...

- Volt requires you to join a clan and have him completely researched, which might not be something you're comfortable with starting out.

- Mag costs more than twice as much plat as excal and volt, making her "worth more" while the other two wouldn't be terrible plat purchases.

- Excalibur doesn't unlock until Pluto, which is considered end-game to someone just starting out.

Which is the right choice?

Edited by AM-Bunny

Personally, Oberon should be a starter frame as well since he is the perfect all-rounder for beginners.  All three starters combine offensive and defensive abilities so they are mostly balanced.  Given the difficulty in acquiring each frame however, I would say that Excalibur is the 'best' choice since it would be a long time until he is unlocked.

Hmmm... so if you were a starting player and wanted to make a wise decision for frame...

- Volt requires you to join a clan and have him completely researched, which might not be something you're comfortable with starting out.

- Mag costs more than twice as much plat as excal and volt, making her "worth more" while the other two wouldn't be terrible plat purchases.

- Excalibur doesn't unlock until Pluto, which is considered end-game to someone just starting out.

Which is the right choice?

Neither.

Staring frames should be Ember, Excalibur and Ash. Ember because she is most dps orientated out of all damage based frames, Excalibur because he is poster boy and Ash because he is somewhat ninja like and stealthy.

New players should learn to play with these 3 first ( and they are easy to master ) before switching to frames that are more crowdcontrol based.

This might've just been me, but doing the prologue on an account that isn't new doesn't get you the frame/weapons you use.  If you're doing it just to see what's changed just get whichever's easiest to finish the first mission.

What's with people and Ash because of stealth? What "Stealth" is there by pressing 2 and going invis for a few seconds and just shooting and slashing around  haphazardly. There is and was no stealth in this game besides that. Unless there was actual stealth like from a game like MGS or something sure and Ash is a bit more mod dependant than Volt.

What's with people and Ash because of stealth? What "Stealth" is there by pressing 2 and going invis for a few seconds and just shooting and slashing around  haphazardly. There is and was no stealth in this game besides that. Unless there was actual stealth like from a game like MGS or something sure and Ash is a bit more mod dependant than Volt.

Because EVERYONE knows that turning invisible and cutting people and or shooting people while the AI stares at his best friend getting chopped in half and he goes 'Meh' is known as stealth. What kind of ninja are you? I bet you don't use a grenade launcher to quietly assassinate everyone like a real ninja should.