Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Skinz! (Skin Your Ride Here)

TuxPenguino

Wanted to make a list of skinz players would like top see on their Liset Personal Stealth Craft. As we know there will be lite customization, but what if we could put skinz on them? Post your Choice of skins.

Here is my "Exiled" and "Digital" Skinz.

NMzb77p.jpg

Basically take the image of a pattern or scetch on PShop and use the blending properties to conform the image to the hull of the vessel. Then use the eraser tool to erase pattern that goes outside of the desires area. (Be sure to make the hardness of the eraser at 1% to ensure maximum blending.

Cool, wish we could fly them XD

That is a great idea... would like to see an event where a few tenno had to secort an orokin ship or convoy of sorts. But the only downside is that The Liset  is a stealth deployment vessel. Maybe fighters would be in th dojo?

The Lisets are already set up to be colored, as mentioned in a previous devstream.

Don't know when they'll add support though.

Thus the reason it is located in the, Warframe Forums as a Fan Concept. I have stayed up to date for the past year on content... i never let this type of info slip my mind. But thank you for the reminder.