The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lotus Incorrect about Kubrow Eggs

izzatuw

Unless you actually picked one up in a mission, it's a bug.

You'll know when you do. Cos the dialogue switches from the 'found an egg' set to the 'hatching egg' set.

Destroy Kubrow dens, watch the resource pickup list. I think it'll be an orange canister, like with most resources.

Whenever I finish the mission, Ordis tells me "No egg yet", then Lotus tells me "all you need is a Kubrow egg", proceeded by "you found an egg", and the Ordis tells me the how he hates Kubrow filth and I should drop the egg on the floor, while I've yet to see an Kubrow egg after 6 missions, I think the two of them are going insane.

yup, got this. Getting tired of the relentless farming for an egg, i just went and bought one in the market. A shame really, not so much for the plat, but for the experience of it. Instead of a meaningful experience of finding your very own kubrow in the wild, you mope into the market sick of having murdered a 1000 feral kubrows and their habitats for no reason other than some ferrite and a few health orbs.

The crux of this is that, apart from the RNG, its not very well conceived. 

Now that the egg is in the incubator, ordis says its hatching (i havent started incubation yet). And lotus is silent. I swear they have been in a different space-time since i started playing u14. 

I had the same issue. Basically the loop was...

1) Lotus: You need an egg. Go get an egg right now.

2) Do mission and not get egg.

3) Finish mission and extract.

4) Lotus: Cool, you have an egg. Ordis will tell you what to do with it.

5) Lotus: You need an egg. Go get an egg right now.

6) Ordis: Oh great, an egg. Here's a recipe for Eggs Benedict.

7) Incubator screen confirms I didn't get an egg.

Rinse, repeat until finally a den dropped an egg.

so its not to do with the drop rate, i get that its rare thats fine i dont mind farming, 

this thing happened where i did the mission to get the kubrow egg 

as far as i know i didint get it on the first run nothing came up to say i did, finnished the missions, got to my ship and get a message saying like ''no luck? still no egg'' or whatever it was then right after lotus says

''great, youve found a kubrow egg'' then ordis or ortis i dont know says his little ''great rop it in the system DROP IT ON THE FLOOR'' and i go to the urrm, whats it called, incubator, and it says i have everything BUT the egg,

logged out and in numerous times, re-did the missions same thing happens, get the ''Still no luck'' ? then the ''oh you found one'' lol, even tho i havent 

now, if i just need to keep farming then fine, but if not and this is a bug that needs fixing im not about to do endless runs of e prime to get the egg if im just gonna keep getting these messages, farming is boring enough as it is even more so when glitched so

any help, anyone else had the same messages and then got the egg fine and built the brow ?

ahh ok, 

yeah its annoying just because i dont know weather ive got it, and lotus is sayign i have because i havbe but i jsut cant use it, or i havent and lotus is just on some drugs, dunno which so needs fixing before i think about playing, wich is annoying, its new update :S 

nevermind