Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kubrow Egg?

Miisha

Question

You know... I wasn't going to make a thread about this. I really wasn't. I've already seen several threads covering this topic today but I really just need to know. WHERE THE LOTUS-PRAISING F*** ARE THE KUBROW EGGS? I S#&$ you not, I've been farming on earth since around 7 if not earlier. Its now 10. I've been trying to find this stupid thing for three hours, I can't even play the 24hr alert, and I don't even know what the in-game item even looks like (if there is one). Please, someone help me understand this. How do you get the eggs? Is there some technique that I'm not getting? What is their drop rate? And why the F*** has it taken me this long to still have gotten nothing???

11 answers to this question

Do you destroy Kubrow dens?

destroyed more than i can count

From what I see they are just plain hard to get. 

T^T

I got it on my second try. I hear they are a rare drop. Does the mission say to go do an exterminate mission on earth for you?

E Prime, yes its an exterminate

I'm having the exact same problem. No eggs, and no catalyst reward. This better be fixed before the alert ends!

Bad part is, lotus and the ship are giving me audio as if i did find an egg, but i don't have one.

Edited by insaninater

Some people are unable to buy platinum. So they have to resort to having to find it themselves which is extremely hard to do.

It's not very difficult to obtain platinum. Just keep playing and sell off items.

You won't get platinum in a matter of seconds, but you're still getting plat.

Besides, it's 10p. You could buy it with your starter platinum(probably not recommended though)

It's not very difficult to obtain platinum. Just keep playing and sell off items.

You won't get platinum in a matter of seconds, but you're still getting plat.

Besides, it's 10p. You could buy it with your starter platinum(probably not recommended though)

Dude, just buy the Kubrow Egg for 10 platinum

It's where you would normally buy resources.

Trading/Plat should NOT be the number one fix to EVERYTHING, this should NOT become Team Warframe 2 where trading is the center of the game!

as for the topic, I've tried destroying them, pressing X on them (in case there was a hidden pop up) and hell I even tried scanning them, so I have no idea what I have to do to get a Demon Puppy (Kubrow) egg, and if it's just another rare drop with a 0.000000000000000000000001% chance of drop, I wouldn't be surprised

You just gotta keep busting 'em. Pure luck as to if they drop, but you'll get lucky enough to hit it eventually. If you're not already, bring a Carrier sentinel, they'll eliminate the chance of accidentally missing one that does drop.

And hey, at least they fixed the repeating message bug. ;)