Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Setting Mod Waypoint With "g" Key Works Inconsistently

Vanadio

No matter how much time and care I take to center my crosshair to the perfect center of a module (or center of its "shadow" once it is already picked up): in both cases I seldom get the "module" waypoint, only the simple waypoint.

I think the ratio is 1 "module" each 6 "normal".

It seems related to the specific installation I think (when I'm at my team mate PC, it works better).

Edited by Vanadio

I usually get Waypoint when targeting "around" or near a module, but when i aim to the module (still there) i always get Module, and when aiming at the remnant of it (that blueish light spark) i just try to aim at that specific "Dot" in the middle of it. Most times i get Module, but sometimes i get waypoint ^^

It's better to put a normal waypoint, as "Module" waypoints last a very short time. Normal waypoints last longer so I usually avoid Module waypoints for the sake of my team

Good point!

At any rate, they should fix the targeting issue and altogether make it last as long as the last member takes it.

My theory would be that it's connected to your status as either host or client of the current game session. Perhaps the game has trouble properly synchronizing the exact positions of mods with clients, or something like that. Just a theory, though ;). At the very least, I've noticed that I get a lot of games where I can consistently mark every module as such, while other times, I'm in a match where I can't produce a "Module" marker for the life of me.

Edited by BlueSpark