Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is My Kubrow Dying Or Something?

SquirmyBurrito

Question

I would like to hear some clarification on this from DE as well. A clanmate speculated that this sort of upkeep might be necessary only while the Kubrow is still maturing which wouldn't be too bad. But If its health regularly drops by 20% every few hours while 6 health packs cost 100K I'll be perfectly content with using my trusty Carrier. 

As someone who never liked Tamagotchi either I'd prefer to have as few elements of that as possible in the game. 

Edited by NDroid

But you do think the Stabilisers are a tad bit expensive?

After all, while I do understand the use of it, 100,000 credits is quite high. Maybe set it down to between 50,000 to 75,000 for the same quantity?

100K? Those things are cute, but they're not that cute.

"Sorry boy, papa said I have to put you down, you're eating too much gold."

Puppies in SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Also, they are basically tamagotchi.  If you are old enough to know what I am talking about then it will all start to make sense.

yeah but you dont waste lots of credits on tamagotchis 

yeah but you dont waste lots of credits on tamagotchis 

You waste a lot of time on them.  What does farming for credits require? Time.  It is the same thing. They should go the extra step and release a warframe app that lets you play with your kubrow when not at home (also include alert notifications and cash shop access).

At which point DE will fix the problem of people not using kubrows by making sentinels degrade too. 

At which point I quit the game.

Because its a buff

How is it a buff?

It's not usable yet and it's already degrading!

Edited by Hexagoros

At which point DE will fix the problem of people not using kubrows by making sentinels degrade too. 

At which point I stop using sentinels. And if they start making Warframes degrade as well then I'll just stop playing the game. There is absolutely NOTHING right now that makes the Kubrows worth the time. Nothing. Nothing that makes them worth more than the sentinels. 

If its just a buff then i will keep my Kubrow when i make it, but if it is its HP then no. -.-

I feel like Kubrows = Sentinals 2x

The carrier version doesn't just collect but can break stuff, and has its own specific way of collecting things.

the Deathcube version probably does 3x more damage then the Deathcube can do.

the Shade version is the one that helps you stealth.

The Wyrm version is the one well i don't think the assassination one counts.

The Bodyguard Kubrow can go to either the Shade or Wyrm since they both give you buffs.

But as you see, Kubrows = Sentinals with HUGE buffs.

Edited by Feallike

Thats to fast...and i don't have the time to be in a game...24 hours a day...everyday. 

This.

Another aspect I fear that Warframe is picking up from the J/K-MMORPG crowd is the penalization of players who actually, you know, have Lives and Careers outside of the game and 'cant' be on for hours upon hours on end