Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Does Blind Rage + Intensify Work With Valkyr Now?

Ishki88

I've done testing. It doesn't seem to make much of a difference for Hysteria - which is disappointing. I tested with a Dragon Nikana, which should have yielded the largest differentials.

Same here i didnt notice anything, seems like all they did was add combo dmg scaling

So steel charge, pressure point, spoiled strike, crit mods, and speed mods do nothing to hysteria now?

I havent done tests but its seems to do the same post u13 nerf damage as before but with combo damage mulitplier. I didnt see her slow down while using a weapon with spoiled strike so I dont think speed mods effect Hysteria but I could be wrong.

Edited by theclinton

From what Ive seen damage has gone up I seem to get 6k crits which isn't as good as the 12k crits I got in u12 but after I beat a few things the multiplier kicks in and I deal some damage. I tested steal charge and blind rage and I know that those don't work. So I've ended up dropping blind rage for just narrowminded and I spam warcry a bit more. at least I can get the multiplier up quicker that way and it doesn't eat to much into my power like channeling all my attacks.