Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Problem With Removing Infinite Wallrun... (Picture)

(PSN)kiddplay13

The first time I noticed that room I got up to it using a Vauban built for CC (without the wall run exploit). It isn't as hard as some would believe, it just takes a while to get to it without a Warframe that can easily fly around the map.

Edit: Although, I personally wish they modified the wall run so that the need for that exploit didn't exist. Now it's kinda hard to get to the high points in defense missions where I can safely rain down Ogris fire.

Edited by Zyion

Not at all. Unlike coptering it was an obvious exploit and could be used to break or skip parts of maps. 

You just described PRECISELY what coptering allows players to do : SKIP ENTIRE PARTS OF THE MAP. *facepalm*

lol no worry, i haz a life im just saying now you will see a difference in skill

"skill"? Seriously? tell me you're joking... This word should be banned from Warframe forums... It has lost all meaning in this game...

My point is : removing "infinite" wallrun is okay, but ONLY if your remove coptering as well. Why? Because they're both exploits (coptering is also an unintended bug, just saying). They both fall in the same category. DE created a potentially dangerous double standard when they chose to remove one and yet leave the other untouched.

Don't get me wrong, I like coptering, but it's as cheap as "infinite" wallrun was. If not more. The wallrun thing was situational at best. Coptering can be used practically anywhere, allow to reach secret rooms VERY easily, and can even be further "improved" through various abilities (I laugh my @$$ off every time I pop a Warcry/Sprint+ Dual zorens). How is one more "acceptable" than the other?^^'

Edited by Marthrym

My point is : removing "infinite" wallrun is okay, but ONLY if your remove coptering as well. Why? Because they're both exploits (coptering is also an unintended bug, just saying). They both fall in the same category. DE created a potentially dangerous double standard when they chose to remove one and yet leave the other untouched.

Don't get me wrong, I like coptering, but it's as cheap as "infinite" wallrun was. If not more. The wallrun thing was situational at best. Coptering can be used practically anywhere, allow to reach secret rooms VERY easily, and can even be further "improved" through various abilities (I laugh my @$$ off every time I pop a Warcry/Sprint+ Dual zorens). How is one more "acceptable" than the other?^^'

I won't get into this argument again but I will say this: coptering is Warframe's signature move, you can't remove what makes the game soo fun and devs agree and they already said its staying in, unintentional yes but now it is officially a FEATURE and the best one at that !

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

I won't get into this argument again but I will say this: coptering is Warframe's signature move, you can't remove what makes the game soo fun and devs agree and they already said its staying in, unintentional yes but now it is officially a FEATURE and the best one at that !

Yes, because leaving anyone without Dual Zoren/Ichor is soo fun. Not to mention it looks goofy as S#&$.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Yes, because leaving anyone without Dual Zoren/Ichor is soo fun. Not to mention it looks goofy as S#&$.

Yay, I'm not the only one that feel coptering makes you look dumb, despite how "useful" it is. The notion that DE's acceptance of coptering isn't unique *coughGunZcough* and they may just not have the sack to work with it in a different way or remove it entirely for fear of mass-deluded-fan exodus. *coughGunZ2cough*

Leaving anyone ? what does that mean, if you don't like copter get in a anti copter squad...

Goofy as F*** ? It looks amazing and his the best way to move in the game, what are you playing again ?

The devs Use it, need it even, it is what defines WF, you should look elsewhere if you like slow paced games.

Edit: oh just saw you're playing on ps4, you can't move for S#&$ with a controller I feel sorry for you.

PC master race coptering for life :D

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

I lump coptering into the same category as infinite wall run.

The maps weren't designed around bugusing. No surprise here.

Coptering is ridiculous, looks only half-cool from the own perspektive and should go too.

Only that more people whine about that than infinite wall run. That's not a logical argument.

Leaving coptering is just a helpless act to avoid a massive S#&$storm. Nothing else.

People want to fly across the map. My only gripe us, that your melee choice is reduced to just a few weapons if you want to keep up, so...

Well, to be honest... I don't care. If someone is flying away, I let him do so. He will probably get most of the kills, have to wait a bit and will die (not ingame) with the illusion of feeling like a pro gamer.

The only nodes giving worthwile affinity are those where copering isn't that useful. So there is no reason for me to play invasions or normal missions online anymore. The othet content I play solo or with friends.

Leaving anyone ? what does that mean, if you don't like copter get in a anti copter squad...

Goofy as F*** ? It looks amazing and his the best way to move in the game, what are you playing again ?

The devs Use it, need it even, it is what defines WF, you should look elsewhere if you like slow paced games.

Edit: oh just saw you're playing on ps4, you can't move for S#&$ with a controller I feel sorry for you.

PC master race coptering for life :D

Your toxic post gave me Radiation Poisoning. The Elitism is overwhelming. Didn't know unintentional bugs "defined" warframe . If it's oh-so important, DE should remodel all their Tilesets to straight-lined Slopes with all the enemies at the top so everyone gets their Berserker buffs.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

... and you see NO ISSUES in that statement?

i dont see issues in his statement, what you expect him to do stand in the middle like hi guys imma shoot at ya but leave me alone xD. its only smart to find a good spot where you can do your thing, removing stuff like that would only reduce player freedom and to much of that and youll have quiters.

You just described PRECISELY what coptering allows players to do : SKIP ENTIRE PARTS OF THE MAP. *facepalm*

"skill"? Seriously? tell me you're joking... This word should be banned from Warframe forums... It has lost all meaning in this game...

Its a step forward

Coptering needs to be limited to having enemies in front of you

I love how theres literally nothing of great value in there and yet people constantly use it as a reason why we need wallrunning

i can smell the BS from my house its so thick

And then they get offended when you call them out on it

You know what is bs ? complaining about something you don't have to use.

Don't like it ? don't use it ! It's so simple I don't know why people complain when you can already have what you want.

DE didn't like it now no one can use it.  What is your point?

I've seen DE use it, they removed it because you could get out of a map and bug out, easier to remove it than to fix every tile ever.

I'm just saying, why complain when you don't have to use it ? that's all.