Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading/recruiting Impossible In U14

4G3NT_0R4NG3

In DE's infinite wisdom, it appears that they have removed the recruiting/trading chat tabs from the chat menu. I have scoured the new (extremely poorly designed) UI for anything that would allow for trading/recruiting, and found nothing. As you can imagine, this makes recruiting/trading completely impossible in update 14. If anyone has any idea at all of how I would recruit/trade with this new UI, please tell me. It would be nice if the UI would actually let me partake in a key game feature.

In your infinite wisdom you jumped to conclusions, the rec/trading tabs are indeed right where they have always been. in the chat screen  just press T. If it's not there it's a bug.

89006b11b5428767f75f382c6901d131_zpsa1bc

Every single time I have opened the chat window since U14 came out, there has been no trading or recruiting tabs. Perhaps this is a bug exclusive to me? I've tried everything I can think of, and I still can't access the recruiting/trading chat tabs.

I didn't play the tutorial, and couldn't find any information on com modules on Google.

The module that gives you access to region, recruiting, and trading is the first module you get. Take some screenshots and I can try and point you in the right direction, otherwise it's probably a bug.