Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do Feral Kubrow Have Sentinel Insta-Kill?

Xylia

Seriously.

My Sentinel lasts <2 seconds anytime I get near a Kubrow or two if I don't instantly kill them before they see me. WHAM. Sentinel is dead in an instant and there appears to be no way to avoid this whatsoever. It seems like the stupid Kubrow can do this from 20+ feet away even if you're in full sprint.

It is just lame.

What's the point in even having a sentinel if it is going to die near-instantly when you get near these stupid things?

Lv8 Kubrow should not be insta-killing Lv30 sentinels equipped with Rank6-8 Vitality/Redirection.

Edited by Xylia

Apparently anything that explodes will also kill your sentinel as effective, Hell, even Kubrow den explosion or Volatile runner will shred it to piece faster than you can notice

Nah, the Kubrow were doing that far away from the den. In fact, one time I was standing ontop of one of those Grineer machines and a kubrow somehow killed my sentinel while it was down in the water, 10 feet below me. WHAM. Sentinel insta-kill.

Didn't touch me, even though I was shooting at it, but it insta-killed my sentinel.

Edited by Xylia

I haven't double checked it, but I think the sentinels actually get blown up for attacking the Kubrow. The second my sentinel fires on one (even if the Kubrow is yellow and just chillin') it blows up.

I haven't double checked it, but I think the sentinels actually get blown up for attacking the Kubrow. The second my sentinel fires on one (even if the Kubrow is yellow and just chillin') it blows up.

I can verify that's not it, since my sentinel's attack precept is off and it gets near-insta killed by Feral Kubrow too. There's no explodables or other enemies nearby and I've run into what the OP describes. It's definitely the Feral Kubrow themselves.

For whatever reason, even at level 8 or 9 they just do stupid amounts of damage to sentinels; mine survives maybe one hit from one of them, the next hit kills it... and that's with a Max Rank Redirection/Rank 8 Vitality.

This problem is highly noticable in Infested Defense for example, everytime I would kill the explosive mob with my Penta the Sentinel would lose HP and this would work anywhere from around 30m range from the explosion, this while I didn't even lose a dent of HP/Shield.

There's certainly a problem going on with Sentinels taking damage when they shouldn't.