Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Progress In Vor's Quest

n1njach1ck3n

It allowed me to get up to fixing the foundry and building the item but it won't give me a quest to get the mecury piece. Anyone else have these issues and how did you fix it? Tried restarting and running other missions to hope it jarred it but to no avail currently. 

I fought vor and got the venus nav not that I need it but I think that means we need to fight bosses for these things or we could try Everest ill come back with a yes or no on that last bit

edit:didnt work

Edited by Sasoka

Did any of you build the Negator BEFORE raiding cache? I did, foolishly, but... well, expecting better from the system. I have a guess that after raiding caches, there is some quest-related transmissions and sh*t that has to be played, but got stuck due to Negator already being built. Technically the game gives you the next quest, but the transmission progression from previous is not achieved.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I did the quest to get the Mercury Nav Segment and I got it but straight after i finished it and was back on the ship I got the 'Couldn't update profile. Progress not saved.' notification.  My frame went back to doing the removing the Ascaris(sp?) thingy and I have to do the mission again, only I can't because there is nothing on the Navigation Map about doing it. Looked through the Foundry in case there's something there but I got nothing. Should have done the smart thing and skipped the prologue but curiosity got the better of me.

Did any of you build the Negator BEFORE raiding cache? I did, foolishly, but... well, expecting better from the system. I have a guess that after raiding caches, there is some quest-related transmissions and sh*t that has to be played, but got stuck due to Negator already being built. Technically the game gives you the next quest, but the transmission progression from previous is not achieved.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

i did this as well and i am stuck on the asme part as you. I dont know what to do but i am going to submit a support ticket.

i did this as well and i am stuck on the asme part as you. I dont know what to do but i am going to submit a support ticket.

Same here. I was hoping it would make me skip a mission. Gosh dang it I want that incubator.