Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Of You Just Stop It!

Noblesse_0blige

As the title says I am speaking to all the whiners and cry-babys that are doing nothing but crying about how 'Bad' U14 is, and how it has ruined tha game, and how they think that everyone agrees with them.

But we don't. Most people are fine with the changes, we are fine with the new ui, and the player ship. We are human beings, it's called learning something new.

Yes things are buggy and broken, but what the hell do you expect when the update came out a week earlier than it should of due to all of YOUR complaining that it was taking to long. $#*(@ at the devs to just give it to you, and then $#*(@ at the devs when it's not finished when they gave it to you? That's immature and hypocritical.

It's called patience, it's called respect. Pick them up and you might just learn to enjoy the game like most of the players do.

Oh and I don't care what you have to say about your opinion, because contrary to popular internet belief, Opinion is not the same as a fact.

Edit: Correctly spelled Patience.

Alright I may have come of a bit abrasive and A******-ish, but you know what, you really can't blame me when all I hear is about how U14 is the worst thing ever and that all players are gonna leave unless that change it back. That's like spitting in the face of De and pissing on their computers, then commanding them to clean it up and put it back the way it was. As a studding Game developer I feel that that is the biggest insult anybody could do, and people who are insulting DE should be kicked from the game.

You're aloud to not like something, but don't insult the people who worked so hard to give the players what they demanded, when they give it to you. You can have opinions and share them, but don't shove it down somebodies throught.

Edited by Noblesse_0blige

As the title says I am speaking to all the whiners and cry-babys that are doing nothing but crying about how 'Bad' U14 is, and how it has ruined tha game, and how they think that everyone agrees with them.

But we don't. Most people are fine with the changes, we are fine with the new ui, and the player ship. We are human beings, it's called learning something new.

Yes things are buggy and broken, but what the hell do you expect when the update came out a week earlier than it should of due to all of YOUR complaining that it was taking to long. $#*(@ at the devs to just give it to you, and then $#*(@ at the devs when it's not finished when they gave it to you? That's immature and hypocritical.

It's called patients, it's called respect. Pick them up and you might just learn to enjoy the game like most of the players do.

Oh and I don't care what you have to say about your opinion, because contrary to popular internet belief, Opinion is not the same as a fact.

Okay dude.

<snip>

then what would have made this update not mediocre? NO bugs? I'll tell you right now, even with them staying up to 5:45 in the morning, there was no way they could have eliminated all the bugs. I'm honestly curious as to what would have made this better for you.

Agreed! I, in fact, love everything about U14 thus far. Yeah, there are quite a few bugs (I'm not currently in the mood to go full "You should be amazed that your computer even functions" on this thread tonight, but yeah, you should be amazed your computer even functions). Report the bugs in a calm manner, you'll be fine, and things will get fixed.

More grindwalls.

RNG with Kubrow Eggs, Mirage stuck behind more grinding. Yeah, no interest in those.

I was never hyped for Kubrows to begin with. I played enough Tamagotchi and Digimon back in the day to know how S#&$ty this would be.

Also, I too couldn't care less about what you have to say about your opinion. What you say isn't fact either, so shove it.

Edited by GreatBlueOwl

then what would have made this update not mediocre? NO bugs? I'll tell you right now, even with them staying up to 5:45 in the morning, there was no way they could have eliminated all the bugs. I'm honestly curious as to what would have made this better for you.

They could have had common sense and zoomed the hell out of your frame in the ship, at least when you're looking at a menu.

Remember the black rain bug during the Red Veil event?

They release half-assed updates. Not everyone has to like that. Accept it.

They could have had common sense and zoomed the hell out of your frame in the ship, at least when you're looking at a menu.

Remember the black rain bug during the Red Veil event?

They release half-assed updates. Not everyone has to like that. Accept it.

honestly, i didnt have an issue with the black rain,m but that's just me. Maybe i just have good luck. Also, maybe i am misinformed, but i honestly believe DE puts out their best possible product when they ship an update, so until i see or am proven otherwise, i will continue to support DE

honestly, i didnt have an issue with the black rain,m but that's just me. Maybe i just have good luck. Also, maybe i am misinformed, but i honestly believe DE puts out their best possible product when they ship an update, so until i see or am proven otherwise, i will continue to support DE

No one's telling you not to support DE.

I'm just pointing out they ship out garbage updates and then dish out bugfix lists to look accomplished to naive players.

That's cause it's filled with bugs broken things and items taken out.

All of which can be easily fixed. So instead of raging and creating dozens of threads about how horrible the update is and how they're never going to play again, maybe they should calmly point out what's wrong so it can be fixed?

staying up to 5:45 in the morning,

They shouldn't give themselves deadlines when they end up having to stay up to 5.45 in the morning.

Don't set a date, don't hold yourselves to an expectation, don't rush to meet a deadline.

its also called [bETA]

Beta has lost it's meaning in this age. It's become an excuse, a wall to hide behind, a carpet that you can just sweep things under. Pff, and it's become a marketing tactic, too. Looking at you, Destiny.

When the game isn't in Beta, things will still be the same. The game will receive updates, the updates will have bugs. What will people pin it on then?

Edited by FatalX7

Nobody held a gun to DE's head and said release the update, the world would not explode if they held off and maybe tested it in the environment before using the player base as guinea pigs..... oh wait that's right the same thing Microsoft does.......... Get real OP there are heaps of glitches in this update irrespective of how the UI looks or whatever that is all cosmetic , the "whiners" are making the point that some components actually don't work and rather than trying to play a game which is what we are all suppose to be doing we end up telling the DEV's where their botch ups are.

Pftttttt

I expected complications. Then again i wasn't here for the launch and there was already a hot fix in place. So i actually didn't experience much of it. I only just crashed and it was because mirages clones like to stay behind when the host cant keep up. resulting in about 20 clones all over the map still shooting at the same time. it already slowed the game down with just 4 clones. 20 pretty much broke the session and probably melted someones video card. 

So what would make these updates not garbage in your opinion?

My opinion? My opinion wouldn't do all the problems justice. I'd be ashamed to try and fail.

Just look at the feedback sections for all the U14-related, weapons-related, warframes-related quirks that people have been posting about.

But since you asked mine, the camera inside the ship.

In-game justifications of menus worked in Dead Space. It doesn't work in Warframe. Not with the camera shoved up in your face, with your frame covering parts of the menu you're looking at. The ship is simply too small.