Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Getting Super Slow Load Times In Missions?

RuFi0

After this update it takes me almost ten minutes to load a simple mission, any of them. My internet has always been solid and I never had this problem before. Are any of you getting slow load times, and are you running from the steam launcher?

I'm having the same issue, in almost every mission I need to wait 5 to 10min, I have a decent internet and this has been happening with every squad I join, with many different hosts, also many of my friends and squad mates are having the same problem.

Same, and sometimes when starting a public match i just have a please wait window in the middle of the screen and nothing happens, have to force close the game ffs.

Edited by RMSGM

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. I was usually "that guy," the one in the squad out of four with exceptionally long load times. I've just completey stopped playing because in all of these overwhelming changes, I just wanted to find some common ground and run a survival or a void mission, and these load times just completely deny me that. I don't even want to play now, I've just kind of shut down from the game.

well its not only the loading times i have a problem with.....but i found a way to get around it, apparently tabbing in and out of the game a few times can help with the loading..........but my problem i have now which DE needs to hotfix right away is my squad being disconnected from the mission...i myself have decent internet but what i've noticed so far, especially in the derelict...i have to load myself ingame first then inv the others from there, anyone else getting that problem?

well its not only the loading times i have a problem with.....but i found a way to get around it, apparently tabbing in and out of the game a few times can help with the loading..........but my problem i have now which DE needs to hotfix right away is my squad being disconnected from the mission...i myself have decent internet but what i've noticed so far, especially in the derelict...i have to load myself ingame first then inv the others from there, anyone else getting that problem?

This was my very first bug. I just wanted to do a void survival mission. I invited my squad, and after an extremely long load time I get into the mission and they had all been d/c'd. Tried it again and it also happened.

DE's got a looooot of fixing to do. The bug thread is over 100 pages long and counting, with countless people addressing numerous unique bugs. I really do think I'm just gonna sit this one out for a week or so until the update gets fixed. I admire DE for all the hard work they put into this, but it wasn't ready at all and I have a feeling they've learned their lesson about rushing updates.

Hey guys, just bumping this thread to tell you I found a workaround. Apparently this has something to do with the new animated loading screens. I'm playing on a laptop with the lowest settings, I also play in window mode. What I did was alt tab out, and then minimize the game while it was loading. It would then instantly load me into the mission. It took around 20-30 seconds to load a mission as opposed to 5-10 minutes. I'll post this in the bug thread for the devs.

Something is seriously wrong with either matchmaking or just plain up loading performance. I'm getting sick of always waiting for 1 or 2 guys stuck loading for 5 to 10 minutes... but maybe it's not just others since I also at times get stuck in a screen where it says searching/joining squad at times.

Edited by zoffmode