Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Quest, My Game Skipped A Riddle.

Mysteryman2000

So I am doing the Mirage quest to get the warframe and I have already completed the first and second part for the warframe.  But when check my inbox for the next riddle the game thinks I have completed the Mirage Chassis is giving me the congratulations instead of giving me the riddle for chassis.

So I am doing the Mirage quest to get the warframe and I have already completed the first and second part for the warframe.  But when check my inbox for the next riddle the game thinks I have completed the Mirage Chassis is giving me the congratulations instead of giving me the riddle for chassis.

Add me to the list, didnt even receive the quest from Ordis till I checked my inbox and saw the typo :/ 

I rushed all 3 parts but now she is not ready to build and the systems seam to be stuck in limbo. 

If you rush the builds and dont keep logging in and out after missions this quest gets very broken.

I want to start building the main Mirage :(

Ok people I found a way to get the chassis, you just continue the quest as normal.

Go to Charybdis, Sedna ... however you wont get the inbox message or nothing, it a glitch that DE will hopefully fix.

I rushed the Mirage Systems and then got the "Congratulations" message saying that I completed the entire quest, I was confused seeing as how I didn't have the chassis yet so I went to the wiki and looked up the final location, you still get the story elements but you won't get the inbox message that you should have gotten after completing the systems, which is kind off sad. Owell at least we still get Mirage in all her glory.

Ok people I found a way to get the chassis, you just continue the quest as normal.

Go to Charybdis, Sedna ... however you wont get the inbox message or nothing, it a glitch that DE will hopefully fix.

I rushed the Mirage Systems and then got the "Congratulations" message saying that I completed the entire quest, I was confused seeing as how I didn't have the chassis yet so I went to the wiki and looked up the final location, you still get the story elements but you won't get the inbox message that you should have gotten after completing the systems, which is kind off sad. Owell at least we still get Mirage in all her glory.

Thanks for the info. I'm going through the quest with my partner (not rushing with plat) and just finished systems but got the congrats message for chassis. I really hope the story parts of this quest are repeatable or logged somewhere because I'm really enjoying it... but... bugs. :(

I also posted my experience on one of the bug megathreads so hopefully it will be addressed.

• 2 weeks later...