The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Carrier Sentinels Killed Too Quickly By Kubrows And Volatile Runners

Aryandis

I dont know what the deal is, but when I get close to any kubrow, my screen just starts shaking and I hear punching sounds, then I notice my sentinel's health drop very rapidly, while mine is unchanged. It only happens when they get in range for an attack, but I don't see them actually attacking. Is this a bug? Or are kubrows natural sentinel killers?

Ya im not sure about this. I think it may be a bug as not even the highest level enemies can one shot my sentinel, but for some reason the Kubrow dose one head but and poof, my sentinels gone.

Although it could just be DE foreshadowing how much better Kubrows are then sentinels :P

Somethings strange with Sentinels dying sometimes for no clear reason.

Level 30 carrier fully modded, without attacking mod to avoid aggro, dies at first ODD waves even when I'm on higher grounds.

There's no flying infested at first waves, maybe some exploding enemies are reaching it, I don't know.

Also it's not reviving like it used to. It dies once and that's it.

Edited by iamah

Ive noticed that my setinel has been dying almost instantly. It does die instantly even when modded for suitability. Especially when rammed by feral kubrows, its gone instantly.

Seems like they want us to think that Kubrows are better ;D

Same thing keeps happening to me but on earth.

The damage from the Kubrows seem to hit the sentinel no matter what (running, rolling and jumping out of the way rarely helps even when the warframe doesn't get hit), killing it in 1-2 blows.

sentinels seen to have a  glitch that resets them back to unranked with the stats to match, mine fixed this issue after a few games other friends of mine said once they did any void mission it also fixed itself

sentinels seen to have a  glitch that resets them back to unranked with the stats to match, mine fixed this issue after a few games other friends of mine said once they did any void mission it also fixed itself

Ive done multiple void runs since being on earth. left for a void then back to earth and same problem

Not for me. I did a butt ton of void mission and missions in general but my Sentinel still dies instantly even if he has 2 Forma on it and is modded to the max. ingame it also tells me he has only 200 shield and 100 health (or the other way around). 

......as Title Says, anytime I'm around 2+ Feral Kubrow that I don't kill before they can attack, my sentinel dies in a split second.

They don't touch me, but I hear that real deep "WHAM" sound and I look up......yup, Sentinel is 0/0.

It has Regenerate (that Mod that should allow it to come back to life once) which does not appear to actually work. I have an attack precept on mine, but I've read where others tried taking their attack precept off and the same thing still happens.

I've tried running in circles in a full sprint, and they are somehow still able to do this.

I've tried standing up on objects above the Kubrow, and they are somehow able to do this while standing on the ground 10+ feet below me.

Terrain I've tried:

Those "pumps" (round pillars with tops that rise and fall)

The bridges (stood in the middle, the bridge with the hole in it). Kubrow did not go around and get up on the bridge; they killed my sentinel from below the bridge.

But yet, oddly, the Kubrow Dens themselves they can't do this very often. If you stand ontop of a Kubrow Den, they can't touch you or your sentinel whatsoever, from what I've seen thusfar.

Is this maybe a bug having to do with the tweaking of some infested attacks, maybe? I find it hard to believe that Lv8 Kubrow should be doing some 700+ damage in one attack.

It is tied to their lunge ability, i hear them execute it multiple times with one jump and sentinel dies instantly.

That would explain why it is so LOUD. I didn't think of that, seems like it is indeed using the ability several times in a split second.

My carrier has 325 shields and 520 hp and it dies vs level 7-8 Grineer now.

pre U14 I could melee level 35 infested and the carrier survived 15 waves. Now, in U14, it lives through ~ 3 runner explosions before it vanishes.