Mirage Building?

harly

Question

everyone keeps saying to build the BP to get a quest, but it requires helmet chassis system which I can't get until I have the quest.

What the duck is this nonsense.

mirage BP in the market. I buy it. then.... nothing. no quest. no info on where to get parts. I read that apparently some quest is compulsory before parts can even be gathered. 

How are people meant to work this out? this quest thing is bollocks.

7 answers to this question

everyone keeps saying to build the BP to get a quest, but it requires helmet chassis system which I can't get until I have the quest.

What the duck is this nonsense.

mirage BP in the market. I buy it. then.... nothing. no quest. no info on where to get parts. I read that apparently some quest is compulsory before parts can even be gathered. 

How are people meant to work this out? this quest thing is bollocks.

You actually do buy a BP to get the quest, but it's not the actual warframe BP.

Look for an item called Hidden Messages. Should cost 1500 credits.

Yes, your first step is to buy the Hidden Message blueprint.

After you make it/decipher it, you'll get a riddle (It's a pretty easy one if you know anything about mythology!) to send you to a planet/mission that you must do. Then you get the first part's blueprint. 

After you build that item, you get a mission to go obtain the next, and so on until you have all the pieces, then you build the frame itself with the purchased Mirage Blueprint.