The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Job

Echorion

Seriously, there are numerous things I disliked about the game that kept me from getting into it, but before I went I wanted to say good job sound team, that aspect was flawless.

I like the retro sounds mixed with current age sounding special effect sounds, ie lasers.

Really neat.

Thanks!  We're glad you are enjoying it.

I do love all of the new sound assets. When I finally used my Excal powers, I admit I let out a happy "squee!" and wanted to keep spamming them just to hear the new sounds. Same with the music!

Agreed to the max. I absolutely love the U14 mechanics, and not to mention the futuristic HUD and UI from ship interface to in-game interface. DE did a fantastic job! Despite all of the apparent bugs, I still love this update regardless.

I loved the sound aspect of this game even before U14, and they're the department that deserve the most credit currently.

Audio, sound, effects, vocals are all superb in this game, but there's currently a weird bug that music/combat music is always playing for Warframe as of U14, even with master volume completely off. Sometimes I play with sound, sometimes I don't, but after U14 it's on all the time.

I don't know if that's intentional or not, but still great job sound guys!

Totally agree. Loving everything about this update, and its only gonna get better with the hotfixes. Can't wait to see what is in store for Gamescom.

Seriously don't why its getting so much hate. Haters will hate I guess. I'm no game developer so I can't even begin to judge you guys. I do know its not an exact science, bugs happen. That's why we need to help report them so they can be squashed. 

Keep up the great work DE.

I miss the serenity sound while being cloaked with Loki. It was the only time I had my sound on while playing, it was great! Tried to turn on the sound the first few days, but I still prefer having the sound off. Guess I'm going to be listening to even more music than I've done these many months.