The Drop Rate Of The Kubrow Egg

JJKDrake

Question

For the last four and a half hours I have been trying to get the Kubrow Egg as part of the quest and have not gotten it. I asked both DE and other players in the region chat what the drop rate is for the Egg so I know how much longer I might be facing in my hunt for the egg.

So what I am asking, DE and fellow players, is what is the drop rate of the Kubrow Egg is from the Feral Den. I have gotten more Nav points more than anything else from the Den and just want to finally get the Egg. While I wait for the answer I'll be destroying a few dozen more Dens in hopes of the Egg.

6 answers to this question

For the last four and a half hours I have been trying to get the Kubrow Egg as part of the quest and have not gotten it. I asked both DE and other players in the region chat what the drop rate is for the Egg so I know how much longer I might be facing in my hunt for the egg.

So what I am asking, DE and fellow players, is what is the drop rate of the Kubrow Egg is from the Feral Den. I have gotten more Nav points more than anything else from the Den and just want to finally get the Egg. While I wait for the answer I'll be destroying a few dozen more Dens in hopes of the Egg.

I doubt DE will talk and I'm pretty sure we can't datamine anymore (the stuff is encrypted or something), so I doubt we'll get an exact drop rate any time soon, if ever.

Edited by NinjaWill

Yeah, someone got it in 2 runs and another person has been farming it for over 7 hours and nada.

So, same as maturing? Apparently there was something about maturing being RNG in the latest devstream.

Edited by NinjaWill