Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] T3 Tenno Infilration Project

Yotan

Three Tenno have taken it upon themselves to infilration that various factions with the Lotus's blessing.   After spending countless hours, days, and weeks behind enemy lies lurking in the shadows.  Three new warframes have emerged.  Each of these warframes  master the enemies and their enivorments and hide in plan sight of their enemies. 

The bonus that all these frame share is that they can, enter into a group of the faction related to the warframe and remained un-target until the attack, or any take other aggressive attentions.  Like data retreives, smashing reactor cores, changing nav headings, etc.   Upon doing such actions they are attacked on site and alarms go off.  However other faction warframes will attack on sight.

Grineer Warframe:

A pure heavy offensive frame designed to look close to a grineer soldier clone yet retains all the feel and essense of a Tenno.   It boosts abilities that are equal to the punishment that Grineer brutality is known for.

Powers like:

• Frag grenade:  Just like it sounds the tenno throw a modifed Grineer constructed grenade at their foes doing AOE
  • Bullet barrage:  Tenno break out two assult rifles and unload a full clip at their enemies from both rifles in a wide pray 'n spray fashion.
  • Seismic Shockwave: Punching the ground with charged punch, the punch discharges the energy inside creating air turbulence and tremors around it.
  • Sentry mode: Temporarily keeping the Tenno stationary.  The Tenno is mounted in place by bracing mounts.  Upon with a heavy mounted tri-Grogon machines guns is use to blast any and all that are within the crosshairs. 

Corpse Warframe:

A tactical support warframe desigen to look like a new corpse project aimed at profit.  The abilities of this warfame is to provide tactical support reflecting the Corpse use of proxies and tech.

Powers like:

• Support drones:  Depending on rank, Tenno like osprey unhatch themselves from the tenno like Fusion MOA's ones and attack all near by targets/enemies for a small about of time.
  • Utility Override:  Using a blast of broadcasted energy.  Tenno over ride all Proxies in the area, including MOA, Osprey, Turrets and Cameras, rollers, latchers, etc.   Turning them against their creators.
  • Laser Web:  Using small portable cage that will entraping an enemy(ies) (depending on rank) and slowing closing around them constricting them to pieces.
  • Corrupt Data:  Wirelessly hacking into the data network.  The Tenno corrupt the data network causing an overload of all machical systems which cause any functioning tech within an enemy to explode.

Infested Warframe:

This Warframe is a jack of all trades, by use of having an increase amount of technocite virus in the warframe design this frame to mimicing the deformed blending into the infested hordes.

Powers like:

• Bone Spin:  Bone blade extend from the Tennos elbow, upon which the tenno will run then spin in a circular slashing anything in the way.
  • Thickened Flesh:  Increase health, while reducing movement
  • Sheep's clothing:  This abiliy grants the warframe to change/morph their form into a Quadpetel infest creature for a period of time completely hiding them in hordes of infested, even if they are attack other infested.
  • Technocite Spray: Using technocite spore pod that infect the enironments that contains them.  Those pods spit out mist of aggressive technocite upon the enemy causing a one random of effect contianed to a single room.  Like poison, decay, confusion, control, paralyasis, stun, etc.

Thanks.   Honestly coming up for some of the Corpse frame skills was a pain.  I know Vauban and his abilities.  I am sure there are other Tactical support skills that could be used but at the time I was unable to think of them. 

Thanks.   Honestly coming up for some of the Corpse frame skills was a pain.  I know Vauban and his abilities.  I am sure there are other Tactical support skills that could be used but at the time I was unable to think of them. 

additional skill idea for the corpus frame:radial team buff that grants allies bonus Laser damage (since laser is their main damage type)