Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Had A Dream About Warframe

kubbi

It started with me ending up in a corpus map. Lotus/Rebecca said I had to defend a terminal from the corrupted Lotusses. So I'm running around and finishing them off while Lotus talks about it.

At some point it was over and Lotus started cooking in a large room. Apparently it was my own house. In the large room was a couch and some of the DE crew were sitting there. I thought they were traveling and visiting their players. I went up to the crew to introduce myself but they were all sleeping because they were tired from working so late to get the update done.

Then I went back to Lotus who was with Megan now. I introduced myself to Megan who was cheerfull as always. We then started watching a cat video where a mom cat tried to reunite with her kittens.

And then I woke up. The end.

Once I had a dream involving Trinity.

That's all I'll say, whatevs it was about I'll leave it to your imagination.

I bet the song title "sexual healing" would fit you dream perfectly.

The only dream about Warframe that I had, was one where Stalker was about to kill me. I woke up as soon as the blade reached my torso.

Silly stalker. Blades aren't supposed to go in torso's but its close. He probably just wanted to love you but missed.

I remember having a dream where some sort of space fast food joint was selling "Tenno patties" and warframe toys.

I'm still curious about what was in those patties. Nanospores? The aftermath of running an infested mission with melee weapons? All those kubrows I farmed mods from? We may never know.