Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Funeral For Our Old Ui.

insaninater

As I've said before (no one seems to payed attention to it). You're previous comments lead others to believe you don't give two S#&$s about the others who like it. Which is why your suggestion is too extreme.

Well, it would help if i got an idea of what aspects of the new system they liked, and ways they could be implemented that wouldn't slow down general use. 

Just came back to the game since U12...new UI is very nice but...I can't find the market and everone in the game is telling me to complete missions to unlock it...logged out because I'd rather have delt with a full account wipe than a few steps backwards just to start moving forward again.

Well, it would help if i got an idea of what aspects of the new system they liked, and ways they could be implemented that wouldn't slow down general use. 

It's the appearance. The people want to keep it because it gives warframe a more next-gen appearance. 

It's the appearance. The people want to keep it because it gives warframe a more next-gen appearance. 

But that pretty much leads to sub-optimized interface. Like the 2d overlay thing, it's a direct trade of functionality for aesthetics. Right now, the appearance and overall optimization are kinda looking like they're directly at odds. Which brings us back to where we were before.

But that pretty much leads to sub-optimized interface. Like the 2d overlay thing, it's a direct trade of functionality for aesthetics. Right now, the appearance and overall optimization are kinda looking like they're directly at odds. Which brings us back to where we were before.

Then how about a mix? Instead of going to either extremes, find a middle ground to appease everybody. It's difficult but very worth it.

Then how about a mix? Instead of going to either extremes, find a middle ground to appease everybody. It's difficult but very worth it.

If they wanted to do that, i figure they would have incorporated these feature steadily, instead of a complete overhaul all at once.

Save your tears and post ACTUAL constructive feed back - you guys are always dense on these boards. DE is asking YOU, the BETA USER - no - you as a PLAYER for your feed back and they don't mean a $#*(@ thread.

Post your SUGGESTED changes to help flesh out visual changes to the current UI system. Crying and *@##$ery is not constructive feed back.

1 .There are MANY different threads focussing on constructive feed back in the UI-Section, why spam this thread full with screenshots and many minute long pots? Example: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263785-new-ui-feedback-from-uiux-designer-visually-nicer-slower-to-use-more-clicks-to-do-the-same-task/

2. And then again the "Beta" argument. This isn't beta anymore - it is just labeled as one to have more "freedom" to F*** things up. This game is done (i mean it is essentially a release version). Period. Everyone who really thinks this is still Beta must have stayed too long in the sun. oh man, here are 32°

3. Your post is the best example for typical troll fanboy. Why can't you just try to emphasize with the people who are cleary annoyed? Your post is the worst in the whole thread - the worst i have read in the whole morning.

I don't think that anything will change. They will tweek the new UI a bit - but it will never ever gain it's old simplicity although the UI is kind of the backbone of the game, the starting point of all your explorations and the centre of all actions.

Nevertheless R.I.P. dear, i will miss u.

Edited by Atvir