Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize, Help

Ootarion

Question

Okay so I killed Vor and thus ended his threat to me cause the detonator in me was destroyed....but I keep getting the "Vor's Prize" message entering my screen from the lower right side, indicating im still on some kind of quest, what else do I need to do? Ive checked everywhere on the star map but nothing is giving me a quest indicator.

7 answers to this question

Since the quest is not re-doable it's difficult to give a proper answer as one cannot revert back to that point to test it once moving on.

BUT my guess would be that it's just caused by Vor's price being your last active quest as you can only have one quest active at any time, and they may not turn themselves off once completed. So the prompts should dissapear if you start up the kubrow or mirage quest through the codex once you gain the items that start either one of the two.

(Easiest of the two to obtain is the Kubrow quest by killing the Jackal on Venus)

Edited by Kamikiri

Try starting any mission in Mercury. Any. Abort it once it's started and you're in mission. Going back to the ship, you might find the correct messages are displayed.

Nope that didnt fix it, im still getting the Vor's Prize message.

Since the quest is not re-doable it's difficult to give a proper answer as one cannot revert back to that point to test it once moving on.

BUT my guess would be that it's just caused by Vor's price being your last active quest as you can only have one quest active at any time, and they may not turn themselves off once completed. So the prompts should dissapear if you start up the kubrow or mirage quest through the codex once you gain the items that start either one of the two.

(Easiest of the two to obtain is the Kubrow quest by killing the Jackal on Venus)

I see, ill try that, thanks.

Edit: I think that worked! Thanks guys <3

Edited by Ootarion

Nope that didnt fix it, im still getting the Vor's Prize message.

Sorry about that. It did work for me, though I now recall it wasn't any mission that I tried and aborted, it was the Vor Assassination mission in Mercury. Aborting it seemed to reset my progress to the correct stage.

Hopefully Kamikiri's idea works. But let us know either way. It all helps other players until a fix is deployed.

Edited by nemarsde

For me, as many others, the quest wouldn't go away after killing Vor. Oddly enough, it disappeared from my Navigation menu as I logged in today after sticking around for all of yesterday (previous logout/login's didn't fix it at the time). That sed, I still had no idea how to proceed, but as Kamikiri suggested - killing Jackal got me Venus and Mars segments + the Kubrow quest, meaning I can finally progress again.

So, thank you Kamikiri - good advice.