Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize Mission Icon Not Showing Up

COMANCHE0_

I was playing the missions to upgrade my playership, and in one of the missions I got a blueprint so that I can remove the thing that Vor placed on my Warframe. But, as soon as I got the blueprint, I immediatly builded it and now I'm bugged. You have to do the raid mission first or it will be bugged, and a lot of other people have the same problem now. :/ 

I got this problem on both my accounts, created a new one cause I wanted to continue the game... and because the alias sucked and Volt didnt suit me.

First character(Jacked): No mission marker where to find the Mercury Nav Segment. Killed Vor a few times but the quest didn't continue.

Second character(Xkaliburn): No mission marker where to find the Mercury Nav Segment. The step I'm on is to find out where Vor is at and I guess unlock Mercury. If I remember correctly I forged the ting that removed the S#&$ Vor put on the left leg and then it was removed. After that I had to find Vor so I got a mission to get his location from an item, I got the item but the mission was disconnected or something and now I cant start it again.