Mirage Eclipse Is Dissapointing.

_Chaser

this ability was supposed to make you harder to spot - i see no difference at all.

i sit crouched in dark with smoke effect around me, and enemies do spot me on very same distance as if i wasn't using this ability at all.

EDIT: actually maxed out eclipse

if i could, i would go that far to get a refund for this frame.

eclipse.jpg

Edited by Tulzscha
edited for less toxin

why would you think it would make mirage harder to spot

Edit: i would give you a further explanation, but since you are labeling people who watched the profile vid idiots(witch you should have done), you don't really deserve it.

Edited by Fo0otsteps

Don't be too hard on them, if they didn't see the Profile Vid or read the abilities description then there's only so far you can go

It's kinda common sense to actually research what you're going to buy before buying it. It's like saying I'd buy a game but I didn't even bother looking at reviews, trailers, gameplay whatsoever.

While I get that a part of the description is misleading if one is expecting stealthy gameplay from Mirage. The power, for what it provides is far from inferior. Damage mitigation in shadows and a damage boost in light. If sole reason for being disappointed is the wording of a single ability mod, then maybe you need to change your expectations; or I'm just feeding a troll. The later seems likely.

While I get that a part of the description is misleading if one is expecting stealthy gameplay from Mirage. The power, for what it provides is far from inferior. Damage mitigation in shadows and a damage boost in light. If sole reason for being disappointed is the wording of a single ability mod, then maybe you need to change your expectations; or I'm just feeding a troll. The later seems likely.

my expectations are based on description.

right now i wasted 10 usd on frame that does not function as advertised, i would be satisfied with eather devs fixing the ability or refunding me this frame purchaise, as i rather spend this plat trying to get stealth kubrow.

Edited by n7snk

my expectations are based on description.

right now i wasted 10 usd on frame that does not function as advertised, i would be satisfied with eather devs fixing the ability or refunding me this frame purchaise, as i rather spend this plat trying to get stealth kubrow.

If it hasn't passed 24 hours within your purchase send a support ticket. They'll refund you your plats. Maybe if a few hours have passed 24 hours you might get lucky Edited by izzatuw

If it hasn't passed 24 hours within your purchase send a support ticket. They'll refund you your plats. Maybe if a few hours have passed 24 hours you might get lucky

thanks, sent a ticket, i hope it can be resolved

Eclipse is the reason why you bought Mirage?  The ability works as intended, if you actually read the description, but surely Hall of Mirrors and Prism are the main attractions of the new warframe?  What are you smoking?

Eclipse is the reason why you bought Mirage?  The ability works as intended, if you actually read the description, but surely Hall of Mirrors and Prism are the main attractions of the new warframe?  What are you smoking?

yes, indeed. i bought it soely because of eclipse ability.

yes, indeed. i bought it soely because of eclipse ability.

Why?  It's probably its most boring ability.  And, regardless, it does do what it says it does, so I don't know what your problem is.

Edited by Heraclius

I'm seeing quite a lot of attacking OP for "not reading descriptions" and "not doing his research" and "having interest in TEH WRONG ABILITY" and such.

Really, guys? Less of that, please. As far as I'm aware, OP has the right to feel misled for receiving an Ability that doesn't match its description when he purchased it.

OT:

This, of course, leads to the question of whether the ability actually actually isn't matching its description. I don't have Mirage, so I can't really test it out right now; but have any of you Mirage players out there noticed an effect from Eclipse(Dark) other than the damage reduction? Reduced (or nonexistent) detection range from unalerted enemies, a Tailwind-like bullet-avoiding system, or anything of the sort? Someone please test this out.

If the case is that Eclipse(Dark) has no effect other than the reduced damage, then OP has every right to be upset.

OK, now I am getting confused:

I don't have her, but reading the description, what I gather from it is that while the ability is active, if you move to an area that is lit up, you do more damage, if you then run somewhere else and you go stand in a dark areas, then while there, you are harder to see.

... what am I missing here? What is the OP argument about? It's not working like that?

Thread is an example on why I ridicule people who scream nerf/op/this sucks.

People are evaluating a frame after 1 day.  

Edit: Not saying 1 day isn't enough, but you can't sit here and tell me you actually did a thorough test on her in less than a day.  TOOOOOOOOOOO many MOD factors to make this decision as of right now.  Only thing we can say is she is really strong and a blast to use when your doing T4 and above....not a blast when she crashes the game...

She is a Glass Cannon...a TRUE Glass Cannon...more than Nova

Edited by Ishki88

nope, you are visible as usual

Ok, I assume that when you are sitting in a dark spot, you get a visual effect around you to show a "cloaking" effect or something.

So if the ability is supposed to work and make you harder to see, would it not work exactly like Loki, as in, if you have already been spotted, then it shouldn't work, I mean, they know you're there.

Are you saying that if you activate it in darkness AND stay in darkness you get spotted as usual?

Can you give an example of where the effect fails?

Thread is an example on why I ridicule people who scream nerf/op/this sucks.

People are evaluating a frame after 1 day.  

Edit: Not saying 1 day isn't enough, but you can't sit here and tell me you actually did a thorough test on her in less than a day.  TOOOOOOOOOOO many MOD factors to make this decision as of right now.  Only thing we can say is she is really strong and a blast to use when your doing T4 and above....not a blast when she crashes the game...

She is a Glass Cannon...a TRUE Glass Cannon...more than Nova

You didn't even read the thread.