Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl Of The Kubrow Broken Filepath?

Varzy

So, I started the Kubrow quest, but after farming the egg mission to no avail (and having won 20% off platinum earlier that day) I decided to splash out on the Kubrow Starter kit. I also rushed the egg, and got an adorably fat, snow white little puppy.

IvodS7d.jpg baby

So you know, that's cool.

Thing is, though, since I seem to have skipped the quest, I've had this filename appear where a quest hint is supposed to be. Also, Ordis keeps repeating "Oh good, it's hatching" etc whenever I'm finished a mission.

SK84xAU.jpg

Is this going to be a problem for me later?

I have the same issue, and i made incubation core and hunted egg legit way. It disappeared after I started doing Mirage quest line.

Try switching back to the Kubrow quest in the codex and see if it reappears.

Same here. I got this after obtaining the egg and put in the incubator. Aside from this i can craft my little kubrow. I can't wait 2 days to see him then i rush it but i still have "/lotus/Language/G1Quest/KubrowQuestHint4" text in my nav and don't know how to complete the quest.

Edited by ANGUS_ITA

amazing gameplay after u14 ... those bugged quest i cant run void or nothing cause everybody doing that mirage farm or try top pass that pain in the a%& kubrow bug like me without any CHANCE to get that egg. 

" buy egg" soulution from alliance good for free2play game

Edited by Liqier

Heyo, just came here to say that the issue got fixed with 14.0.2 .

We weren't stuck -

But we need to wait for the Kubrow to grow up. Which, based on several posts on the forum, takes around 36 hours.

Yup, noticed that! Consider this topic closed I suppose!

• 3 months later...

so what are you trying to say? another 30+ hours after the entire hatching process for the collar quest to become unbroken? LOL This game is so glitched out and buggy its like EA made it.

Why would you necro a 4-month old bug report? This bug was fixed months ago.