Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Screen

B0AR

Hey I don't know if a similar thread has already been made but I wanted to give a constructive feedback on the mod menus. The menu is cool and all however when My Warframe opens the menu she's covering half of the screen I'll have to hover over her just to see the mods even then the pictures and details don't show and the mod highlight in the middle that only highlights the mods and blanks out the top very mods only able to see half of it if I wanted to highlight it isn't all that grand. I hope the devs can fix it up such as having the screen more outwards to where the Warframe isn't covering any mods in the screen and to take the highlighting thing off.

Thanks for hearing me out, I really love this game and love the U14 just wanted to suggest a few changes on the UI

Hey I don't know if a similar thread has already been made but I wanted to give a constructive feedback on the mod menus. The menu is cool and all however when My Warframe opens the menu she's covering half of the screen I'll have to hover over her just to see the mods even then the pictures and details don't show and the mod highlight in the middle that only highlights the mods and blanks out the top very mods only able to see half of it if I wanted to highlight it isn't all that grand. I hope the devs can fix it up such as having the screen more outwards to where the Warframe isn't covering any mods in the screen and to take the highlighting thing off.

Thanks for hearing me out, I really love this game and love the U14 just wanted to suggest a few changes on the UI

You didnt even looked. Your desired thread is four clicks under your one: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263785-new-ui-feedback-from-uiux-designer-visually-nicer-slower-to-use-more-clicks-to-do-the-same-task/ ^.^

Edited by Atvir