Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current State Of Arcane Helmets.

LMjai

Hello, I started playing this game 2 weeks ago after arcane helmets were already phased out.

The current situation is that lots of players have lots of arcane helmets they got on alerts or purchased and new players have no way to obtain one.

I read devs don't want helmets with stats in the game but the reality is they are already here and I think it is very unfair that some players got them for free and the only way I have to get one is buying it from someone else for hundreds of platinum.

I think a fair way to obtain arcane helmets should be added to the game so I can get mine like other players did; like alerts, events, quests, grinding it, from the shop... Something that doesn't cost hundreds of plats.

There is a way. You can trade them. 

However, don't feel angry. The great part of them give mocking bonus or something that was supposed to be a bonus but is a malus instead. 

An example? Excalibur Avalon helmet. I had the arcane one untill some weeks ago. But what's the point in having something that with a fully modded Warframe gives you +25 shields for -45 Health? Just no sense, considering all the units that bypass shields or quickly low them...

Edited by Latronico

Hello, I started playing this game 2 weeks ago after arcane helmets were already phased out.

The current situation is that lots of players have lots of arcane helmets they got on alerts or purchased and new players have no way to obtain one.

I read devs don't want helmets with stats in the game but the reality is they are already here and I think it is very unfair that some players got them for free and the only way I have to get one is buying it from someone else for hundreds of platinum.

I think a fair way to obtain arcane helmets should be added to the game so I can get mine like other players did; like alerts, events, quests, grinding it, from the shop... Something that doesn't cost hundreds of plats.

How about an alternative way, so that both new players, veteran players and DE(L) win in this situation?

Link: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/236973-some-suggestions-to-improve-gameplay-edit-30-kubrow-scrambler-improvements/ (see EDIT 24)

I don't care about stats I just want my racing rhino :|

The stats will be from the current Arcane helmets, just that it is now a separate thing (e.g.: A Vanguard alternate systems has the same stats as an Arcane Vanguard Helmet, but the alternate stats will not be tied to any cosmetics or Warframes, meaning any Warframe could use it).