The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: New Game Play But Hard To Play!

kietvan

Fisrt, im sory if i type someting wrong, im not so good at English.

Now im goin the problem, you guy look at 2 picture behide. 1 is the old systerm control, 2 is new.

warframe_newmapscreen.jpg

Well, the second look more beautiful and more reality. But i need move around all the ship just to press some simple button?

No i dont think so. Look at the classic systerm control, it not so cool like the new one but more easy control. I dont need to move around and around just to go from asernal to shop. If some one want to tell me why dont press the esc button, Isaid: 'Realy, it even take abit of time to teleport from this zone to other zone in 5 metter only!'

Even that, i dont need to roll all univer by RIGHT MOUSE button on classic control. I just need do the simple action, move the mouse to the planet i want and press in. Even have Alert MS, just press on right the 'Alert' word, i can go in mission right the way. In new, i must 'rock and roll' all the univer, go in that planet, roll again to choose the mission.

SIRIUSLY, IT TAKE A LOT OF TIME AND VERY ANOIS ME. (Sorry for the spell word, im not good at english, again)

Even that, when i waitting on mission, chat with my friend, i let the mouse point out the chatting, im not see that and press 'Enter' to pm, 'BANG' it automatic go in mission when i not ready yet.

So, i just want DE can do some thing to fix that like create 2 control systerm for player, the classic and the new. So if i dont like the new, i can turn it to the classic control.

Thank for reading and so sorry for my bad english.

I don´t think that´s gonna happen, It would be too messy. Think about it, in ither games you have to move so far to get to the foundry or even travel in some way to get to the places and now you are complaining about moving 2 seconds like it is taking your lifetime away from you. Just press esc it´s the solution right now for those who are annoyed by the new system. Maybe a remodelation of the ''ESC Menu'' it´s what you actually can ask for.