Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize Boss Fight Not Marked?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

I think I'm at the last step of the Vor's Prize quest, after the hotfix enabled me to craft that piece in the foundry.

I did the mission to get the Mercury nav and as soon as I came back to the ship the new mission on Mercury was marked on the star map; I had to lunch, so I closed the game and I've just launched it now, but there's no more quest mark on Mercury, before I open the star chart it says the quest is at the "Kill captain Vor" point, but then there's nothing on the map.

I've tried to run the boss mission in Mercury but apparently it's just the standard assassination mission, not related to the quest; am I missing something or doing something wrong??

4 answers to this question

Have the same problem, just that i did all this after the hotfix. Just did the Confront Vor quest, but didn't get any quest progress, and the small nav screen says i still have the mission, yet inside the navigation itself i have no mission indicators...

Edited by Wabbiit

Have the same problem, just that i did all this after the hotfix. Just did the Confront Vor quest, but didn't get any quest progress, and the small nav screen says i still have the mission, yet inside the navigation itself i have no mission indicators...

im having the same issue, even ran the mission several times, but, all i  get is the venus nav seg. and no update on the quest its still, CONFRONT CAPTAIN VOR

im having the same issue, even ran the mission several times, but, all i  get is the venus nav seg. and no update on the quest its still, CONFRONT CAPTAIN VOR

Yeah, have done the Assassination a few times now too, no change.