Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server. Again..

AugmentedJustice

Seriously. This is getting annoying. Lost all my progress once again. Mods, exp, everything because of this.

Open ->Beta<-.. Problems are expected..

Plus, this doesn't happen all the time.. In the month i've been playing, i only saw the server down 3 times..

Edited by whitehorus

Open ->Beta<-.. Problems are expected..

Plus, this doesn't happen all the time.. In the month i've been playing, i only saw the server down 3 times..

Indeed it is open beta. The months I've been playing. Server's have been down more than 10 times. But I guess it's excusable because it's open beta. Still. I've lost progress over 10 times. Gets a bit annoying when your nearing the end of the mission and then bang. It crashes. Talk about bad timing I was seriously at the extraction. Had 20 secs left.

Welcome to life,

common side effects include: anger, happiness, sadness, apathy, frustration, amusement, uncontrolled laughter, shouting fits, thoughts of suicide, liquidous discharge, stomach pains, fever, cough, sneezing, muscle aches, sore throat, dry mouth, slight to extreme levels of intoxication, imprisonment, coma, cancer, heart attack, stroke, blidness, loss of hearing, loss of mental function, epilepsy, seizures, broken bones, muscle / tissue damage, emergency surgery, high blood-pressure, high cholesterol, gullibility, surgery, pain, sensitivity to light and sound, hunger, nausea, chemical dependancy, emotional stress, colon exams, breast exams, hernias, skulliosis, arthritis, carpletunnel syndrome, post traumatic stress disorder, hemeroids, yeast infection, pregnancy, uncontrolled shaking /twitching, poverty, anticipation, errectile disfunction, difficulty urinating, difficulty breathing, kidney failure, herpes, ghonoreah, syphalis, HIV / AIDs, server failure and death...

If you have any of these symptoms please contact your physician or game developer immediately as some of these conditions may become life threatening. Please enjoy life responsibly.