Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Mirage!

(PSN)Swiggey

Seriously, why don't I see more people posting their Mirage on the forums? I'm a PS4 Tenno waiting for the update, and in the meantime I'd just like to see what people have done with the new frame to get ideas on how I wanna color her/what attachments would look good on her. Or just cuz I wanna see more Mirage of course :D

COMMENCE POSTINGS OF MIRAGE

Some ppl requested from us PC users to not spoil anything from P14 that's why

Really? I was not aware of this. Besides how are we able to not spoil U14. Were playing on u14. We have to speak in code?

Yeah you know thing that you do in U14 with the bad guy yeah that thing, you have to do this thing to do it...

Anyways op requested it, so any ps4 players that don't read titles sorry.

Some ppl requested from us PC users to not spoil anything from P14 that's why

Ahhh, that'd make sense. I've seen Harley Quinn Mirage themed posts though, I don't recall them being taken down either. Are the mods holding everyone to this "no spoiler" expectation? Will it cause a stir if people start screencapping their Mirage and posting them here?

No. You can gain all parts for other frames in one day. Her parts have to be gained one a day. :/. Which is kinda bad

No. You can gain all parts for other frames in one day. Her parts have to be gained one a day. :/. Which is kinda bad

Eh, waiting 4 days for a frame has given me a lot of patience.

Except when it comes to grinding.

Seriously, why don't I see more people posting their Mirage on the forums? I'm a PS4 Tenno waiting for the update, and in the meantime I'd just like to see what people have done with the new frame to get ideas on how I wanna color her/what attachments would look good on her. Or just cuz I wanna see more Mirage of course :D

COMMENCE POSTINGS OF MIRAGE

I think only the ones who bought Mirage via plat can own it now. You have to wait 6h to built the "quest key", and after that you

can only advance in the quest by building each part after the other - afaik. So thats 6h + quest + 12h + quest + 12h + quest +12h +

quest + 72h. That's 114h just for building the thing, not counting the time you need for farming the mats (quest key) and do the quest.