Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is My Kubrow Glowing?

VermilionBoulder

My kubrow stopped glowing whatsoever. No idea why...

Yup, mine too just stopped glowing. I wonder if this will happen periodically

wrong mine is 100% sunika & it's doing this. but it does seem like it's sunika related?

Maybe it has to do with it beeing a Sunika. Someone speculated that this may happen if You have additional kubrow egg in Your inventory. I have one. I don't know if OP has one too.

My brother got a Sahasa and it start glowing like that from the start. But it was more like a purple wave than a grey wave.
Mine is a Sunika and it only start glowing this morning with a grey wave. There's a 24h window between my brother's kubrow glow and mine.

I really don't know what it mean but I like it. I think it's a cool feature, bit frightening but cool feature anyway :)

Here is my puppy growing (he has been glowing for one day already), would really like what the hell is that maybe its normal but my friend doesn't have this kind of glow on his kubrow that hatched..

dk1oAkt.jpg

Edited by omas

Hi,

The same thing happened with my Huras Kubrow a few minutes ago.

I believe its a bug.  If you watch "Warfrane Prime Time Episode 37" on Youtube, the same thing happens with DERebecca's Kubrow egg and she comments that it means its about to hatch.

I think the animation still plays if you've paid platinum to speed up the incubation (as I did).  Hence its a bug.

Had this on my ship. Figured it was some sort of particle effect clipping through the ship.

Went to Earth and had it happen to him at the beginning of the round.

Tachyon particles are my best guess. The Kubrow is turning into some sort of creature more advanced than we can even comprehend.

If it has truly harnessed the power of the universe...? Lotus help us all.

Edited by fractal_magnets