Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Deleting Negative Feedback?

tdshooter

so i posted a topic with my dissapointment in update 14 cause of all the bugs and some changes wich make no sense and its gone so i searched for update 14 related topics i dont see any containing negativity about U14 wich makes me think that DE might be removing them and if this is the case shame on you

Edited by tdshooter

so i posted a topic with my dissapointment in update 14 cause of all the bugs and some changes wich make no sense and its gone so i searched for update 14 related topics i dont see any containing negativity about U14 wich makes me think that DE is removing them and if this is the case shame on you

Maybe your post was so irrelevant that the mods mocked it and immediately removed it.

Oh wait, just like this post :D

There's a difference between simply showing disappointment (which has more to do with straightforward negativity) and constructive criticism (which is negativity that is required). Just the topic below, for example, is a good one showing constructive criticism.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263785-new-ui-feedback-from-uiux-designer-visually-nicer-slower-to-use-more-clicks-to-do-the-same-task/

I don't know how you expressed yourself in your topic, but if it was simple bashing, then removing it was probably reasonable. If it wasn't, then removing it shouldn't have been done.

Judging from what you said in terms of "searching for update 14 containing negativity," I think it's safe for me to assume it was more in line of bashing than constructive criticism, especially since a hot topic containing constructive feedback was only one click away.

Edited by Casardis

On the other hand, posting stuff like the above as feedback is utterly and totally irrelevant. They more than likely moved it to another section. That's not feedback, that's humor. Feedback can be funny but that has nothing to do with the game itself. More than likely moved, not merged.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

you don't have to like it if the DE's are happy then I'm happy

Doesn't mean negative criticism shouldn't exist. If something sucks, they need to know it sucks. I have nothing against the update but I've given plenty of negative criticism because some systems are truly terrible (RNG). They need to know how we feel about it. Purely negative criticism is not necessary, because if you want something to happen you need to give possible solutions. However negative criticism is still important for progress.

Wrong section OR flame/QQ/rage thread.

Others define rage threads to be feedback w/c is really wrong. 

lol this isnt rage and neither was my other post i simply said that i dissapointed and what i was dissapointed with if you call that rage then you have the wrong idea dude

On the other hand, posting stuff like the above as feedback is utterly and totally irrelevant. They more than likely moved it to another section. That's not feedback, that's humor. Feedback can be funny but that has nothing to do with the game itself. More than likely moved, not merged.

nope i looked in my posts and topics its gone

There's a difference between simply showing disappointment (which has more to do with straightforward negativity) and constructive criticism (which is negativity that is required). Just the topic below, for example, is a good one showing constructive criticism.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263785-new-ui-feedback-from-uiux-designer-visually-nicer-slower-to-use-more-clicks-to-do-the-same-task/

I don't know how you expressed yourself in your topic, but if it was simple bashing, then removing it was probably reasonable. If it wasn't, then removing it shouldn't have been done.

Judging from what you said in terms of "searching for update 14 containing negativity," I think it's safe for me to assume it was more in line of bashing than constructive criticism, especially since a hot topic containing constructive feedback was only one click away.

i had no intention of ''bashing'' them what so ever i simply posted my opinion

Its a new update yes there are going to be bugs, I am loving the update, and anyone that posts negatively on it needs their posts removed

if you really think that anyone that makes a post with negativity needs it removed then you are truly stupid