Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Zephyr Helmet

Taikaponi

Personally the art direction for it is confusing, I dont get the genral theme for her helm right away, as I should. Hope this doesnt mean im doin something wrong

This and the original helmet are supposed to be some kind of birds. I have no idea about the Cierzo one though.

Hideous.

This looks like something out of a Lady Gaga costume design, except not as interesting.

I guess someone thought a buttefly mouth would fit a bird themed frame.

I allready dread the new Loki helmet that was shown in the previous livestream.

Edited by Othergrunty

Hideous.

This looks like something out of a Lady Gaga costume design, except not as interesting.

I guess someone thought a buttefly mouth would fit a bird themed frame.

I allready dread the new Loki helmet that was shown in the previous livestream.

It can't be much worse than this

q8Vab6w.png

Edited by kiteohatto

I feel they tried too hard to implement the Tengu look onto Zephyr and yet utterly failed.  They took the nose and the avian aspects and made a helmet...that doesn't fit Zephyr at all.  You could barely call that upside horn the nose.  And while combining with the chin looks like a beak, I wouldn't call it Tengu.  While I'm not 100% sure, as far as I know Tengu are male.  Not just the nose or the beaks or the feathers, they also have mustaches, or beards.  Needless to say Zephyr is female. 

So this helmet is VERY loosely based on Tengu and doesn't look good on Zephyr, which begs the question why.  Why the Tengu?  I know this is a very minor thing, but I'm just puzzled.  I already don't like Zephyr's look as a whole because its a mess, but this is just weird.