Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize (Mercury Segment)

BlackHole777

I'm a veteran player and I decided to do the prologue

so, I made the foundry item before completing the resource gathering quest on Everest thinking I'm all cool

yeah well now I have the item and no next quest, and I can't figure out how to apply the foundry item

Help please (might be I missed something)

yep, lot of people having this problem.  Just an unforeseen issue I guess.  I literally thought "maybe I should do that mission anyway?" then built the part instead.

I think a more elegant solution to this glitch is the parts from the quest are "mk1" unique items only used for constructing the part. then vets still have to do the mission since I chose this path already.. and don't want to glitch out my quest path.

Can't get the Mercury Nav Segment either, but I got the Venus and Jupiter Nav Segments. Haven't been to Jupiter before so that was kinda cool. But I also choose to do the prologue. Up until the missing/bugged/glitched Mercury mission, everything was okay. Sadly, the update was released on Friday right before the weekend so any fixes might be a couple of days. Just a guess though. Anyway, it seems there are a lot of us stuck for the time being until they get this issue fixed.

Im just ignoring it. As I had all 239 missions completed I dont need the nav segments anyway, and as always, this will get fixed.

Come on you vets, when did an update ever get released that didnt have bad bugs in it? :-)