Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glitch And The Egg

skynexus

So i have this glitch that everytime i try to go for the egg mission i come back with nothing and ogris tells me they are really rare bla bla and then the lutus comes out of nowhere saying i have an egg when i actually dont so im starting to believe this glitch is denying me access to the finding of this egg so i want to know if people with the same glitch as me were able to get the egg becuase im starting  to lose my kool bro (kewbro) get it no okay.....anyway this making me unable to enjoy my u14 experience and i want to know if my theory is correct of wether or not this glitch has something to do with the eggs not coming out of the dens(also hop off the egro grammer trollz)

Edited by skynexus

Whether you get an egg or not, lotus/ortis tells you you have one.

I have a hatched kubrow and my ship still tells me that it's hatching...

Just keep going and trying to find that egg, bring carrier if you have one.

So i have this glitch that everytime i try to go for the egg mission i come back with nothing and ogris tells me they are really rare bla bla and then the lutus comes out of nowhere saying i have an egg when i actually dont so im starting to believe this glitch is denying me access to the finding of this egg so i want to know if people with the same glitch as me were able to get the egg becuase im starting  to lose my kool bro (kewbro) get it no okay.....anyway this making me unable to enjoy my u14 experience and i want to know if my theory is correct of wether or not this glitch has something to do with the eggs not coming out of the dens(also hop off the egro grammer trollz)

try to relog and redo the mission, and btw its spectated they had to redo half the game from 0 , the first 2 weeks will be a lot of bugs but after that u will see that they did a good job

just finished doing the quest still no egg and guess what i just played with a guy that said he did the mission 30 times already and still no egg QQ why just...... why?

edit/UPDATE!! so i did another run but i did not go to E-Prime where it tells you to go instead i went to eruasia earth and i found one :D so there you go

Edited by skynexus