Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Problem.

GlobalVirus

So Recently As everyone Knows Update 14 Came out. My Friend showed me it and I was super hyped about the update. I'm still a new player to warframe and stuff so when the update told me I could create a New Tenno I said no. Now as you know if you start a new character you are starting at earth. Well Since I didn't do that, I now have no access to earth... Is their a Earth Segment, because I didn't want to restart and such, but I need earth so I can farm some resources. Thanks

I have the same problem, since I skipped the new tutorial but hadn't unlocked Earth before Update14 either.

Best bet is prolly making a support ticket on the website but gotta wait till monday for it to be answered.

I did manage to do some Earth missions with my friend (who did the new tutorial) inviting me to them, but finishing any doesn't make Earth appear on my navigation though (figured it wouldn't but was worth a try I guess.)

I asked on my ticket if I could get either Earth unlocked or my tutorial prompt reset, so I could do the new tutorial myself to fix the problem, so I hope on monday the thing will get solved.

Where do you Post a Ticket?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

And no idea if it is related to missing Earth but I'm not being able to unlock anything on 2 new planets past Earth I have on my navigation, Mars and Jupiter. For me Mars has 1 sector and when I complete it nothing new unlocks. Jupiter has 3 sectors but completing any of those doesn't unlock anything new.

Anyone gotten their missing Earth problem fixed yet? My support ticket hasn't gotten answered yet so was just wondering.

They did fix something though, I think atleast, cause I can once again make progress in the game and unlock new sectors and planets. But still can't see/access Earth, other than taxi-ing to Earth with some other player.

ok I got it fixed guys. So My Friend went on The Kubrow Mission on Earth. We did it first try and got an egg. a few minutes after that I went to my navigation and I had earth. I had the kubrow quest on it so I did it. Apparently it unlocked a mission so now I have earth. Don't know if this helps at all  but it mysteriously happened to me

Same issue here

EDIT: Finally I got earth. I was bored to ask players to bring me to E-prime to farm kubrow dens. So I bought one on the market. Earth wasn't still there. But a few time after that and a couple of missions, Earth suddenly appeared ...

Edited by khelkun