Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Op Just Strong!

Mr_Ketchum

Just a heads up this is what i've heard and been told in game i own mirage and i've only used her first skill haven't even seen the rest the topic of discussion is all of the people complaining and boasting shes too op...

She is not op to start this off... if she is op so is loki and so is rino and volt and so is ember its ridiculous... 

lets start with loki, his invisibility and mirag's first skill (cant think of name) are quite similar.. the difference is when loki is invisible no one can see him mirage inst invisible and can be targeted just as likely as her double... in return the buff loki gets from melee is strengthened to all weapons rather then just melee when its converted to mirage. 

on the other hand the one thing i think is OP about her is her doubles don't do explosive damage to the original... running threw the map with a agustrum is insane.... only complaint that i think is honestly too strong.... 

Lol, I've seen a Mirage with a Ogris earlier... she looks like a freaking walking missile base lol.

Well, she's ok enough as she is though. Can't wait to get her.

Edited by Uzpian

I love the desperate "DONT NERF HER PLEASE" aura from this thread.

It's very very very amusing.

Don't worry, they won't nerf her until she starts crashing paying customers on toaster laptops from the 1950s. Then they will see to it.

Edited by darthdart

I've seen a Volt stack shields and get a 6.8 Million damage crit with it, and I know Banshee can consistantly get 5-7 million damage crits with Dread, so don't give me that >.>

Banshee requires you to aim and a weak spot.  Volt's shield is stationary.  Hall of mirrors is just press one for lots and lots of damage.

Edited by Aggh

I've seen a Volt stack shields and get a 6.8 Million damage crit with it, and I know Banshee can consistantly get 5-7 million damage crits with Dread, so don't give me that >.>

I thought Volt shields stacks were fixed and on Banshee you actually need to aim. You can easily deal 100 million DPS with Mirage and Synapse.

You are comparing a 25 energy power to a 50.  Also Hall of Mirrors' damage bonus can be upgraded, Invis can't.  HoM buffs ALL attacks, Invis melee only.  HoM last longer and therefore less affected by Fleeting. 

Doesn't matter whether HoM is OP or not, it is just a stupid comparison.

You are comparing a 25 energy power to a 50.  Also Hall of Mirrors' damage bonus can be upgraded, Invis can't.  HoM buffs ALL attacks, Invis melee only.  HoM last longer and therefore less affected by Fleeting. 

Doesn't matter whether HoM is OP or not, it is just a stupid comparison.

thats moronic i explained that instead of being completly unseeable you gain obsicles and a dammage bufff to all wepons the mele buff is more then mele with HOM

Also, KEEP IN MIND that for those of us that are *FARMING* mirage require, MINIMUM, 5 Orokin Void Dierelict Vault Runs, and at LEAST 2 Argon Crystals. I don't have her Chassis or Systems building yet, I'm waiting on the helmet, but OP or not, she requires some serious farming from severla reas that, frankly, a new player won't have access to. that requires minimum Mastery 2, or some degree of skill to get the keys necessary to get into a Vault Run, and on top of that, it also requires you to solve riddles, and wait out timers.

If you're jsut straight-up buying her with plat, then perhaps she's overpowered for 275, and needs to be rebalanced to 325-350

Having yet to get Mirage I'm having to get a clarification here but from what it looks like, you can get 5X the damage out of any weapon from a max-ranked Hall of Mirrors?

For just 25 energy?

And OP says that isn't OP, just too strong?

Isn't too strong just another word for 'over powered'?

So confuse

I haven't used her personally but based on the wiki, she seems to have two extremely powerful low energy cost steroid abilities. The only other frame with anything comparable as far as steroids is Ash (Smokescreen), Loki (Invisibility), Oberon (Renewal), Rhino (Iron Skin and Roar), Saryn (Contagion), Trinity (Link and Blessing), Valkyr (Warcry and Hystera), Volt (Speed), and Zephyr (Turbulence).

By the way, steroid =/= crowd control like Excalibur's Radial Blind or Nova's Molecular Prime. Steroids are self-buffs, not enemy debuffs. However some might have both like Valkyr's Warcry and Trinity's Link.

Edited by TisForTat

yeah, that "in the mils of dmg" thing is a bug... i brought a soma with me to Xini, i deliberately misfired a target to let my clones hit them with their soma, and they red crit for like 50k (my soma also does not red crit normally because it has <100% crit chance)... this is likely a bug and should/will be fixed.