Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Male And Female Versions Of Warframes

Starberyl

Most importantly, creating an (possibly) animating one additional model for each Warframe requires a lot of time and money, for something only the minority seems to want. I know I'd personally prefer them to work on new warframes, weapons and maps rather than adding different gender versions for existing warframes.

On top of that they would then need to create gender specific models for future Warframes as well. I wouldn't say no to it being implemented but I cannot say I'm unhappy with the current setup either. At least both genders are supported which is more than what you get with a lot of other games these days.

On top of that they would then need to create gender specific models for future Warframes as well. I wouldn't say no to it being implemented but I cannot say I'm unhappy with the current setup either. At least both genders are supported which is more than what you get with a lot of other games these days.

Hopefully the next warframe would be a male though. I honestly expected their switching back and forth between genders in terms of warframe release.

You only notice the gender when you stare;) you peeping toms hahaha jk

I understand what your argument could be but I think they do want more individual feel for the characters anyway.

And besides you see their backsides most of the time.

i kinda wish that the frames where not kinda sexist... normally casters and suports are the girls while the tanks and high mobilty frames are guys it just seems kinda like the female frames are not really ment for direct combat and only male frames are ment for direct combat

Saryn has some good tankish abilities. I wouldn't call it sexism, but designing a massive, bulky frame around a traditionally female body could look odd.

but that is kinda the problem, just because its a girl it means that they have to have a frame that is as tight on there body as possible and has to curve around the brest and &#! and scream "hey im a girl"?

I like the frames they have now. I just wish there was more. Or if we could have a frame builder for our selves i.e. mix and match frame parts.

it would just look weird honestly being able to mix and match parts

but that is kinda the problem, just because its a girl it means that they have to have a frame that is as tight on there body as possible and has to curve around the brest and &#! and scream "hey im a girl"?

The thing is, why can't the male warframes have that. The only provocative suit atm would be either Loki or ash, the rest are just- ugh.

Edited by Spoolooni

I don't get the specific character argument, given that there is no characterization. If they had individual fluff and lore I could by it, but so far at least they are just ciphers. When they have so little personality we can't help but project ourselves into them.

If the devs actually gave us backstories for each Warframe the I-want-to-be-my-own-gender (or play around in another) threads would stop, or at least slow down.

Until that day I will continue to champion the cause of Rhino's sex change operation :)