Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry, But I'm Out.

Anrothan

I honestly don't see what's so wrong with U14 that is bad enough to make people quit. After some things get tweaked it will all be fine.

As the game evolves, so must we.

I remember hearing that one before.

Ah yes, windows 8 shills.

Well I'm glad you said it was your own opinion, but it is convenient enough for me(still yes) I'm a money bag myself, they haven't pushed me away, I love it even more, I even got 5 friends back to warframe just because of U14 they like it much more.

Same here, i would not say to stay away for more than 2 month though, personally i love this one even though there are still some fixes to be done.

Give time to time and DE will fix it!

Some peeps just don't take change well. I like it myself, though some things are not as easy to look up as the were pre-U14, I'm getting more used to it. I wish we could have a bit more customization, I'd like to name my Ships Computer (Jarvis from Iron Man!), I'd like to have him more Sire like so I can give him instructions, etc. Be nice to tell him to bring my Arsenal, Nav, etc.

But anyway, the DE wants constructive comments on bugs - just out quitting does not help the game at all....

I dunno, not be the kind of person that gives PC players a bad name? Just a suggestion. 

That's just blatantly rude, you have no sense of humor at all and it makes me sad :( It is you who makes PC gamers sound like stale robots with your short crude posts that lacks creativity! Shame on you for forgetting to capitalize the first letter in your name too!

I'm sorry for making a bad joke, but it's still a legitimate solution; although the worst possible one. But it can't be denied that the HUD, as the devs said, was made from scratch. And the outcome says for console - put those together and you know.... :/

I loved this game and even spent nice cash on the Prime access packs and even bought goodies from the market. Not saying I'm quitting because of the U14.. But seriously, I'm quitting because of the U14 update lol

TL;DR Bye and rants for no reason.

Why [DE] would you force a money bags, like myself lol, away from the game so easily with this update? What was so wrong with the old warframe? Man talk about a GIANT step backwards. 

Yea, I will give props where props are due and the new UI looks nice.. but in no way convenient for anyone (at least in my opinion, which means didley for anything.) 

I may return in about 3-9 months depending if I get bored and want to see the new updates. 

Good luck to my tenno friends and I hope you guys have the best :)

Laters 

K.

They've teased this for a month or two and you just say this now?

It's convenient for myself and my girlfriend.

I loved this game and even spent nice cash on the Prime access packs and even bought goodies from the market. Not saying I'm quitting because of the U14.. But seriously, I'm quitting because of the U14 update lol

TL;DR Bye and rants for no reason.

Why [DE] would you force a money bags, like myself lol, away from the game so easily with this update? What was so wrong with the old warframe? Man talk about a GIANT step backwards. 

Yea, I will give props where props are due and the new UI looks nice.. but in no way convenient for anyone (at least in my opinion, which means didley for anything.) 

I may return in about 3-9 months depending if I get bored and want to see the new updates. 

Good luck to my tenno friends and I hope you guys have the best :)

Laters 

...you could at least explain the whyyy a lot better.

I expected hear specific complaints about U14....you just whined about U14 without addressing a single thing...

The most I got out of it is that you think it takes too much time to do the menu stuff? The time to do things didn't increase much at all. You can still quick select stuff, and there was some nice quality of life stuff done that actually speeds some of the things up. (The new loadouts for example)

So it really just sounds like you're whining for the sake of whining that things are different.

I absolutely disagree with people saying U14 is a step backwards. It is a step forwards, with a few bugs but those will be fixed. I am excited for new quests and content to throw in my liset.

The only thing that I think could use a tweak is the map selection.

Overall I love U14 can't wait to get my hands on a Kubrow and Mirage!!!!