Is Mirage The New Nova? Waiting To Be Nerfed?

It'll get nerfed. Hall of Mirrors is hilariously overpowered - went into a T2 on a level 5 Mirage with just another level 8 Mirage, both of us with maxed Hall of Mirrors, and we lasted until wave 30. It just murders everything.

They won't fix her for a while.

Made her a pain to get so people that want her now are forced to buy her.

Once everyone stops buying her they will probably do something about her OP potential.

So you got a while before you can worry about using her if you wanna avoid being super OP.

I don't understand how people don't comprehend that fact that doing 5mil damage A BLOODY SHOT is considered a bug. 

It will be remedied soon. I seriously doubt its performing as intended. 

I have her, if it's her 4th ability you're referring to then it's not op at all. It is strong, especially against low level enemies and will clear away trash, but the damage is nowhere near pre-nerf nova and probably still doesn't even approach current nova. That's my opinion at least. All of her abilities are good, none of them are excessively powerful. Doubles draw fire, for example, but they don't block bullets so if a corpus with a detron starts shooting you're still gonna take plenty of damage. 

I would hardly call what DE did to Nova a nerf.

If they make any changes to mirage she will still work fine.

Besides, apparently there is no RNG involved in acquiring mirage in the first place.

yeah its quite straight forward to obtain her to be honest, im just too lazy to run the mission.

It'll get nerfed. Hall of Mirrors is hilariously overpowered - went into a T2 on a level 5 Mirage with just another level 8 Mirage, both of us with maxed Hall of Mirrors, and we lasted until wave 30. It just murders everything.

Same thing can be done with Nova now.

So Nova needs another nerf?

I have her, if it's her 4th ability you're referring to then it's not op at all. It is strong, especially against low level enemies and will clear away trash, but the damage is nowhere near pre-nerf nova and probably still doesn't even approach current nova. That's my opinion at least. All of her abilities are good, none of them are excessively powerful. Doubles draw fire, for example, but they don't block bullets so if a corpus with a detron starts shooting you're still gonna take plenty of damage. 

In the hands of skilled players this frame is like me giving you the master sword.

he means hall of mirros 

hall of mirrors is bugged, proof of fact is, 100% proc maxed crits ONLY happens when your not host, other than that shes pretty par standard as far as dps goes

are there any videos explaining this? id really like to research her before actually getting.

are there any videos explaining this? id really like to research her before actually getting.

no but when i found it out i began testing it out. i found that this bug only happens when someone else is hosting the match. if you are host then it works fine.

he means hall of mirros 

Mmm, in that case I can somewhat see it. It depends on the weapon loadout you're using though since the doubles don't target the exact same place you're targeting and instead use the same relative targeting angle and as far as I can tell, although this is just based on damage text rising up from enemies each double does roughly 25% of your damage. Which is pretty damned impressive and late game is way more useful than a lot of warframe abilities it is true. I still don't know if it's nerf worthy however. Potentially yes, but knowing DE I doubt it would be any time in the next couple of months.

no but when i found it out i began testing it out. i found that this bug only happens when someone else is hosting the match. if you are host then it works fine.

Oh, so this is what people are talking about. Yeah, I've been running her purely solo and the damage each double does is roughly 25% and they only proc when you proc. That's been my experience of her.

Same thing can be done with Nova now.

So Nova needs another nerf?

M. Prime duplicates all of your weapons, right down to the mods?

Sorry, bu M Prime doesn't come close to Hall of Mirrors in its current state.

Oh, so this is what people are talking about. Yeah, I've been running her purely solo and the damage each double does is roughly 25% and they only proc when you proc. That's been my experience of her.

There's five doubles, right?  So that means she's doing 225% her normal damage now?  And has a body shield that distracts enemies?