Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are Kubrow Eggs So Rare?

ChronoFlare

I got mine on the 6th run

I recommend Pacific, Earth, it's a Capture mission so you can just rush through it, and only stop to kill the kubrows/dens and the capture targets, also, it seems to spawn more kubrow dens than the mission the quest points you to.

I don't honestly know why the eggs are so rare, but got mine on the first run without going for it intentionally. Was just doing some missions I left undone before the update. Best of luck though on going for it, even though I got the egg easy, the segment for the incubation of said egg is difficult for me :l

I don't honestly know why the eggs are so rare, but got mine on the first run without going for it intentionally. Was just doing some missions I left undone before the update. Best of luck though on going for it, even though I got the egg easy, the segment for the incubation of said egg is difficult for me :l

Segment quest is started on Fossa Venus, then you go to Elares Jupiter. 

Done it many times, with my Carrier, I search all over everytime I kill a den....no luck so far...

Carrier doesnt pick it up u have to walk over it manually maybe having the codex scanner open might help when it comes to finding it