Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows And "perma" Death.

AdamTheBean

I'm sure at 0% it just doesn't have any extra health. Because if it kills them, people won't bother grinding/hatching/spending 100k on dna stabilisers.

Pretty sure extractors can suffer perma death; but then again they don't cost ~$5 in the cash market either.

You know I wasted 200,000+ Credits on setting up the Incubation thing and whatnot. It's also having me wait 2 days, though I'm patiently waiting. I would be beyond disappointed if we seriously wasted all that time and resources that we've taken some time to earn just to have our fellow Kubrow die. Why not just let us build our Kubrow, and leave it at that?

But you don't pay to regenerate extractors.

As far as we know you don't pay to regenerate Kubrows either... but time will tell.

I have a sneaking suspicion it will be something like; if a Kubrow hits 0% it is unusable and you have to heal it and then regain the loyalty.

You know I wasted 200,000+ Credits on setting up the Incubation thing and whatnot. It's also having me wait 2 days, though I'm patiently waiting. I would be beyond disappointed if we seriously wasted all that time and resources that we've taken some time to earn just to have our fellow Kubrow die. Why not just let us build our Kubrow, and leave it at that?

I hope thats how it is... Leave it alone!

perma death would have harsh implications in warframe. Imagine if when your sentinel died, you had to buy another 100k blueprint, and rebuild it, but the wait time was 5-7 days before you could even use it and all the forma, and time invested into leveling it previously was perma gone unless you made sure to save an "imprint" of your sentinel before it died. SOUNDS FUN RIGHT!?

yeah I highly doubt they would do something like this. As of right now we don't even need to care for the Kubrows, they are sentinels that have a natural buff that deteriorates over time, as far as I can tell.

THAT BEING SAID, I wanna know how to get rid of one, cause I have two of the stealth Kubrows atm, and I only NEEDed one.....

If maybe we had a mobile app for us to tamagotchi our Kubrow on the go, then maybe it'd be okay :)

Nope, it'd be better but it wouldn't still be acceptable in the slightest.

I like my Kubrow but the the idea of making it a tamagochi was probably the worst thing sheldon could have come up with (Seriously man, wtf).

Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with Kubrows having more complex care than sentinels, but honestly what we have now feels like it's a cheap method to keep us stuck to the game or suffer the consequences, there is just a lot that feels wrong right now.

Also DE, what does it cost you to put up at topic that tell us the details of the Kubrows? Seriously just get anyone to write a brief explanation so we can start getting proper feedback on the mechanics without as much speculation.