Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Other Games Do You Guys Play?

razylich

I play bioshock infinity second time, i'm a big fun of all parts, awesome game, just wanna see altenrate choices, all in this game almost perfect to me.

And i discover Faster than light game, like the style and gameplay.

Star Craft HoS was one of the biggest dissapointments because of nonsensical script.

Edited by SweetBread

L4D 1&2 player here also.

Sometimes Resident Evil 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, Codename: Veronica X.

Also Star Wars: The Old Republic.

The most recent: Warframe!

I just have to say this is such an amazing game. I just randomly saw an add of this and decided to try. Wasn't too tough to figure out, of course I don't know everything yet but forums offer a good place to learn more. Sorry for this offtopic-praise-talk. (offtopic because this is offtopic section!)

Edit: And I forgot to mention some Megaman-games (Classic and X alike).

Edited by buuli

See this post today so I thought I'd list a few :P

If I was to list all of the games I have... I think it would make it's own post. So I'll just list the games I play on a Weekly Basis (favorites)

Warframe        C9 (Continent of the 9th Seal)

Age of Wushu (Tested it for a while and liked where it was going)

League of Legends (If you want to try it out, please sign up like this for meh :D ->http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8732fe026a9792276471 )

Minecraft         Team Fortress 2

That's all... but with that league link, that's a refer a friend to those who don't know. I'm tryin to get a good amount of IP from it XD

Hope no one minds it :P

At the moment...

Team Fortress 2- Hats!

Garrys Mod- Hilariously fun! 

Hawken- face it, we all dig giant mechs... even if the servers have ridiculous ping.

Warframe- 2 words, SPACE NINJAS!

The Half Life 2 Saga- All we need now is episode 3... 

Various game forums- I like lurking these various game forums. So much information...