Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you guys for being so on-the-ball with the hotfixes in this update! With an update this big, I know there's bound to be a couple hitches here and there, and glad to see you guys are working hard to iron them out as soon as you can. Great work, and I've enjoyed the heck out of Update 14 so far!

I have tried continuing on in my mission for the new tutorial added in, but I cannot progress pass [Obtain Mercury Nav Segment]. It will not let me pick the mission, nor will it show an icon over the location in which it is at on the navigation screen. So I'm stuck with an incomplete ship and I cannot continue. I can still do quests and go into zones but it will not let me complete so I can move on to the next task. Can you please fix this error, or make it so the tutorial can be skipped at any time. I would like to Complete the Vor quest line but its becoming extremely frustrating.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with some players not receiving the Vor's Prize blueprint correctly. We have put in measures to help with players that are currently ‘stuck’, which should allow progression to continue once you receive this hotfix. If this is not the case, please let us know in this thread or a support.warframe.com ticket.

From this I was hoping there would actually be some fix. I have opened two tickets about this issue, and I have posted in the forums. I am now attempting to post in this forum for the exact same issue: I have made the item to remove Ascaris, given by Carvo. As a result, I am now unable to advance Vor's Quest for the nav segment. I have killed Vor to get the nav segment, and Jackal to receive the other segments. All of which have disappeared, but the item to remove the Ascaris stays in my inventory. I would like to ask to receive some support for this issue because it has gone from a minor annoyance to a completely frustrating situation. Warframe Support only lasts from Monday to Friday and unless you have extended this time frame for the sake of the bugs in this update, I will most likely not be able to enjoy this game until Monday comes around.

Now all you got to do is get Rhino Prime's golden iron skin back.

You mean to tell me that this was also removed? I was so excited for this update. Finally got my own ship, my own talking voice box, and my very own pet that I can place in stasis. Now I cannot finish the Vor's Prize beginning quests and I cannot even enjoy the new features because half of my ship is locked down.

Hotfix 14.0.2 (PSA: Header of Forums will be updated shortly, I know it still says 14.0.1). 

PSA: Still large quantity of 'can't progress' in Vor's Prize quest reports that are being actively attempted to fix as we speak. 

Fixes

Fixed 'Confront Vor' phase of Vor's prize not being completable if player already had Mercury unlocked. 
Fixed players being stuck in Vor's Prize quest after completing the Comms Recovery tutorial mission, the navigation context action will never activate.
Temporary fix for pausing game in Solo missions while hitting ESC.  
Fixed 2 crashes that would frequently occur frequently in Infested missions. 
Fixed potentially infinite Kubrow spawns on Earth after Host Migration. 
Fixed water textures looking far too reflective and blue. 
Fixed UI not showing amount of Void Keys (and Keys in general)  in inventory or on Solar Map. 
Fixed ‘Sell all Duplicates’ Selling all Fusion Cores. 
Fixed 'foundry segment located' VO playing after it was picked up if player approached the segment when not looking directly at it. 
Fixed Nyx, Banshee, and Hyrdoid's toggle-able powers being broken by pause menu. 
Fixed Rhino Prime's Iron skin not being gold.  Did not seem to work. 
Fixed issues with ESC menu UI being cropped at 4:3 aspect ratios.
Fixed scrolling of mission rewards with Mouse Wheel.
Fixed mission names getting cut-off in UI. 
Fixed Ordis Kubrow dialogue spam.
Fixed 'owned' counter in Foundry not showing up. 
Fixed false 'you got an Egg!' lines in the Howl of the Kubrow quest when you had not received an egg. 
Fixed Dark Sector missions not being playable Solo.
Fixed Platinum Coupons not showing up in store until relog.
Fixed filtering of max ranked mods in mod collection screen. 
Fixed crafted Warframes requiring relog to receive ability mods.
Fixed distance based transmission VO triggering after objective is complete.
Fixed heavy defenders spawning in sabotage in the tutorial

Nice thx

sadly , the core of the game "Mods" are still broken,  a lot of them just dont work anymore,

The update is amaizing but frustrating

Nice thx

sadly , the core of the game "Mods" are still broken,  a lot of them just dont work anymore,

The update is amaizing but frustrating

Exactly that feeling. So many things I have wanted have been implemented. I have been waiting since I began this game around 2 or so years ago to get a story mode and then I get stuck in this. I even have a Kubrow egg and some mods for the poor creature.

Was this suppose to fix the 'Obtain Mecury Segment' issue because it didn't for me

As far as that "Fixes" list states, its in the progress of being remedied. But they must be bogged down. I've been locked out of the game since yesterday afternoon.

Good start on the fixes!  I was working on scanning Grineer for my DEX on the intro rescue mission and the screen I was in went transparent.  The whole zone looked transparent like the mobs you are attempting to scan making it really difficult to navigate my way through.  Once I went through a door the screen went back to normal.  Just wanted to bring this random issue up as it is one more little fix.

SabertoothBunny

"I'll gnaw yer legs off!"