Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

I got the blueprint for the ascaris negator an built it before doing the Resource Cache misson and  and now I cant find the nav cord for the Resource Cache mission so I cant progress in the Vors Prize quest. Thought it got fixed in 14.0.2 but it didnt..

Edited by Traceur13

The Obtain Mercury Nav Segment Mission is still not working - the left hand side notification appears but the quest marker isn't on the map.

A LOT of people are stuck here - please fix soon!

This is something most of us have been waiting almost 24 hours- an entire day, to get fixed.  Please DE.

New issue I hadn't seen before - I now have different versions of the same mods in my inventory - For example, a Redirection with 9 upgrade levels and another with 3. this is happening for a lot of mods

Dude, the ones with 3 are 'damaged' mods that are for beginners.

Edited by Nemorac

New issue I hadn't seen before - I now have different versions of the same mods in my inventory - For example, a Redirection with 9 upgrade levels and another with 3. this is happening for a lot of mods

This is part of the new player experience - early access to crucial mods for new players. it was highlighted in the update notes.

Ordis still said the line about the Kubrow having a cute little nose when I logged in (and again after I completed a mission). The egg hasn't even hatched yet.

But still, one line is better than the three lines that they kept saying before.

Edited by Azure.M