Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Just because there aren't already 10 replies about this, "Obtain Mercury NAV Segment" is still broken and cannot progress.

Agreed - this should be priority 1 - it seems to be the most frequent game breaking bug so far

Still stuck in the prologue quest line.

Everything went ok till the "Get the Mercury Navigation Segment" - Got it, but could not use it. Anyway, "Confront Vor" appeared as quest, but with no sector marked on starmap.
I decided to go Mercury and kill Vor anyway.
After killing him, got again the mission "Get the Mercury navigation segment".
Got it, and this time I could use it. "Confront Vor" reappeared as quest, once again without any sector marked.
Kill him again.
Got the mission again, but this time "Get the Mercury navigation segment" has no sector marked, so I can't do it.
And I still have a spare mercury navigation segment in my inventory.

I was doing the "Raid for Corpus resource caches" mission when a hotfix was applied. After finishing the mission I got a system message telling me that the game could not contact my account information and the progress was not saved. After I exited the game and downloaded the new fix, it tells me I still need to do that mission, but it's not showing up on the map.

Tried to restart the game but it's still not working. Is there any way to fix it or reset my Vor quest chain or skip it altogether and just get all of my ship parts? Can I file a ticket somewhere to have my progress fixed?

The new features are kinda interesting but I really just want to play the game. =(

Maybe they don't yet and DE are still working on it, I for one wouldn't be surprised as there is no news about it at all.

Just a thought.........

Well they have a whole quest ready, they already have the Kubrows implemented, a lot of people already payed for them and they're already decaying. So they already have a system set up, and even if they plan to make adjustments we need to know how this is going to work from the go.

I'm still stuck on the Vor's Prize quest unfortunately. I don't have any objective diplsayed, just "Vor's Prize" shows on my Navigation, with no further details or markers to guide me.

Yesterday I was stuck at the "Confront Captain Vor" part of the quest. Today my friend reached this point also and allowed me to tag along in hope my quest would update. He now has the same problem as me, where we can't see what to do next. I've tried replaying Vor's assassination mission again after this hotfix to no avail.

That's all the details I can give sorry. Thank you for the persistence in the fixes. It's very much appreciated =)

Hotfix 14.0.2 (PSA: Header of Forums will be updated shortly, I know it still says 14.0.1). 

PSA: Still large quantity of 'can't progress' in Vor's Prize quest reports that are being actively attempted to fix as we speak. 

thx

Still can't continue Vor's Prize if 'Ascaris Negator' is crafted before doing the 'Raid The Corpus Resource Caches' mission :/

Same here... its just so sad. I have never seen any game before with such a major Bug.. its like you have to go through a locked door to continue a game, but the door wont open because you got the key for that door earlier than expected... ^^"

Edited by Zero87

I cant sell any items in update 14 its says "Could not sell the item(s) at this time. Please try again later. please fix this. it appears to be only me having this bug and its making me want to quit warframe. Please fix this bug

Edited by TOTALgam3r1